Bought Tigi Bed Chocolate Head For $3.98

LABETT

I found Tigi Bed Chocolate Head Conditioner and shine serum
for 3.98 today at HairPLus salon.
I should have let my friend pay for it and I would have paid $1.98.

Hairbuddies Yall know I gonna SHARE.

Tigi Bed Products 75% off.

LABETT

The reg price here is 15.95 my salon is not going to retock
Tigi Bed Head Products.
The large size Health Goddness was $5.00. I am not sure my
hair likes this.

deeplyrooted

Girl, I'm gonna have to role through South Carolina right quick cause this just ain't right ! ! ! Dang, $3.98; you go girl ! ! !

If you're not interested in the Health Goddess anymore, I'm willing to take it off your hands.

Tracy

Please let me know how you like it Labett...I've been thinking about getting some of this - but I haven't seen anyone like it who tends to like the same things as me. But I KNOW if you like it, I most likely will too.

Tammy

I've been searching for the Ego Boost and I haven't found it yet!! I normally don't have ANY problems finding ANY products I want, but this one thing just doesn't want to be found. I will though.....

LABETT

OK.LADIES I will keep you posted on all the Tigi Bed Head
Products I have two Hair Plus Salons with friends.
I will wait until they mark them down further and no one buys them they will put them in a box outside the store.
Liter size products will be marked down too.

Edie

I've been searching for the Ego Boost and I haven't found it yet!! I normally don't have ANY problems finding ANY products I want, but this one thing just doesn't want to be found. I will though.....

unquote

The reason it is hard to find is because it sells out immediately. The salon that I went to said that people will come in and buy 2 or 3 bottles at a time. But thankfully the manager told me all I had to do was let him know when I needed it and he would get it for me. Fortunately I found it on ebay.

Eiano

Hmm... what would be nice if we could buy them from you..
:) You be the distributor lady.

LABETT

[ QUOTE ]
Eiano said:
Hmm... what would be nice if we could buy them from you..
:) You be the distributor lady.

[/ QUOTE ]
Are you trying to start something.

Lynxdiva

Re: Bought Tigi Bed Chocolate Head For $3.98

I've seen the ego boost at CVS pharmacies and Target. Actually CVS had the whole line of products.

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
[ QUOTE ]
LABETT said:
I found Tigi Bed Chocolate Head Conditioner and shine serum
for 3.98 today at HairPLus salon.
I should have let my friend pay for it and I would have paid $1.98.

Hairbuddies Yall know I gonna SHARE.

Tigi Bed Products 75% off.

[/ QUOTE ]

What is so good about these products: Tigi Bed Chocolate Head Conditioner and shine serum... I have never heard of them before