Boundless Tresses Challenge

Back from the dead and in on the challenge! I started using on Monday (lol "using", sounds like a drug hee hee)

I'm in braids but I'll try and document the best I can.

i'm in! i've been using my boundless tresses for 5 days so far. i'm anxious to see if i notice growth in a few weeks

Just got mine yesterday!! I got the smell-good kind, it smells SO INCREDIBLY GOOD! I have before pix in my fotki that I just started. Gonna update w/ pix monthly. :)

I'M IN. I GOT A TOUCH UP TO MAKE MY HAIR BONE-STRAIGHT ON FRIDAY AND I DID THE FIRST APPLICATION OF BT WHEN I RECEIVED IT, 3 DAYS LATER. I'VE GOT THE SCENTED VERSION AND I WILL APPLY EVERYDAY. HERE WE GROW!!!!!

I'm in, I just started using it last week. I think it's making my hair thicker haven't notice any growth yet.

Are any pregnant women using boundless tresses? I know the the oils I don't have to worry about, but what about the sulfur?

Is it safe, do you think?

So ladies, how's that BT challenge going? Anybody waistlength yet with that magic potion?:grin: I can't wait to get my hands on some!:)

InNeedofHairapy said:
Are any pregnant women using boundless tresses? I know the the oils I don't have to worry about, but what about the sulfur?

Is it safe, do you think?
I contacted Naturallady when I thought I was pregnant, and I'm currently nursing, she said her Dr. gave BT the okay for her to use while she was pg and nursing her baby.

I want in on this challenge. I just got the scented version today. It smells very nice. I can't smell the sulphur at all. I'm going to apply it every night. Grow hair grow!!!!!!!

I have before pix in my fotki, but not of my scalp. I'll have to update when I get my digital camera back.

Last edited:
I will begin my challenge promptly on May 1. I'm going to wash, dry and take before pics and finally post them. I have some BT left over from my first order and ordered an extra bottle, so I should be good to go!

GOD luck, ladies!!

HHG! :kiss:

Okay I want in too.

I don't see where anyone gave a specific date for the ending of this challenge. So I figure the challange should be 3 months long and we should go by the date that we signed up. So for example, if you signed up on April 1st, your end date should be July 1st.

Just a suggestion...:)

Ut oh I'm now wondering if BT is actually working for me :look: .....when I first started using it I felt the tingles everyday for about a week. I didn't see any immediate growth because I was wearing my hair in a shrunken wet bun. I decided to braid my hair thinking I'd see some growth that way....well I braided my hair on the 20th of April, it's currently 8 days later and my hair still looks like I *just* braided it. :ohwell: I apply BT everyday....I'm about to clarify because I'm seeing some sulphur build up on my scalp.....I'm going to still continue using BT til I run out and make my decision from that point on as to whether I'll continue using it. :perplexed

EMJazzy said:
Ut oh I'm now wondering if BT is actually working for me :look: .....when I first started using it I felt the tingles everyday for about a week. I didn't see any immediate growth because I was wearing my hair in a shrunken wet bun. I decided to braid my hair thinking I'd see some growth that way....well I braided my hair on the 20th of April, it's currently 8 days later and my hair still looks like I *just* braided it. :ohwell: I apply BT everyday....I'm about to clarify because I'm seeing some sulphur build up on my scalp.....I'm going to still continue using BT til I run out and make my decision from that point on as to whether I'll continue using it. :perplexed

Maybe you need to do a Clarifying treatment and clean your scalp really good! I am about to apply it regulary so I can get this bottle out of the way, I haven't been consistant at all but I am gonna push for 3 days a week! I mean some get fast growth and then for others it could take a few weeks.

Count me in too. I just got my hair conrowed, and am waiting for my order of BT to arrive. I am using WGO until the BT arrives. I am four weeks post relaxer and plan to strecth until July 4th.

Good luck ladies

Count me in! I ordered it a little over a week ago and am awaiting its arrrival, so as soon as I get it I will begin. hopefully by this weekend b/c thats when i wash my hair

Count me in this challenge. I've been using BT since April 4th and so far so good. I got more growth then usual but I dont measure

Start date:April 23. But I didn't start tracking progress until April 28 (when I got twists). I'll report back in the next 6-8weeks.

At this point I got the creepy crawlies

Last edited:
Back