Boundless Tresses......

fancypants007

I got cornrows put in my hair last Saturday, and I started using the Boundless Tresses right away, (I decided to use it at least 5 times a week) and I'm already experiencing newgrowth and it's not yet a week. I will continue to use it as planned, and I will take down my cornrows on 3/24/07 and I will give a complete update at that time. I think I have to put in another order because I don't want to be without it. Thanks Naturallady.

KiniKakes

Thats really awesome!!!! :D

Is Boundless Tresses the name of Naturallady's odorless MTG?!!! Ive heard such wonderful things about this!!!!

divinefavor

Yes, Boundless Tresses is the name for Naturallady's MTG.

I received mine in the mail on Tuesday. I've used it once so far on my whole head and 3 times in areas that need more attention. I love it so far. I can comb through my 13 weeks post new growth. I also love the fact that it's not as oily as Shapley's MTG.

LaNecia

Kini,

It is one in the same! I love the texture of it myself (non greasy, very light and easy to apply).;)

KiniKakes

Ooooh, i am itching to try this sooo bad!!! But i am on a personal NO NEW PRODUCTS Challenge, at least until i finish using up some of the stuff in my bathroom. *sigh* :lol: So i gotta wait a little bit longer! But i will be joining ya'all very shortly!!!

seraphinelle

I wanted to give this a go

But I had an allergic reaction to Mane and Tail, I'm almost certain that's what it was I'm allergic too.

I'm wondering if MTG and/or surge will give me the same problem.

Nice & Wavy

I posted a thread the other day about how my husband noticed that my hair is thicker....etc. However, he said it again this morning...he said..."What is it with your hair?" "I mean, your hairline is getting so thick and your baby hairs are thicker than I've ever seen before....your hair is so pretty." I said "Well, that's a good thing, let me tell you.")

I think this is going to be something that is going to help me finally get to the length I've been hoping for!

growinglong777

The Boudless Tresses is fabulous. I have been only using it about two weeks, and my new growth is thicker. Hopefully I will be posting a new comparison pic next week.. so you can see the difference.

fancypants007

KiniKakes said:
Thats really awesome!!!! :D

Is Boundless Tresses the name of Naturallady's odorless MTG?!!! Ive heard such wonderful things about this!!!!

Yes it is. I used MTG and got great results as well (1.5 inches in 6 weeks) and I didn't really mine the smell. I mean it was bad, but I only put it on my scalp twice a week and one of those times was after wash day. I tried recently to use it again, but this time it seemed to have left sulfur residue on my scalp which I didn't like. It's nice to have an alternative and I will continue to use it. (hoping to get at least 4 inches by June)

gymfreak336

buttaflye03 said:
I just received mine on Saturday and have been trying not to applying it 3 times a day! :lol:

You have no idea how hard I just laughed. But I feel ya, if apply something every hour made my hair grow top by butt in a year I would do it.