Bra-Strap length 2006 Ladies, How is it going

KiniKakes

msshic said:
Not sure if I'll be there by December (i'm still hoping) , I don't think I've had much growth in the last 6 mos. I'm concentrating on moisture & protective styling until then so we'll see.

Khandi & Kinicakes...beautiful progress!

THanks girl. :)

Well you sure cant go wrong with the moisture and protective styles. Good luck to you, perhaps you'll be pleasantly surprised in December. :)

KhandiB

Aww, Thankies..

I might be there, as long as I dont get frustrated and bored and cut it..
I go thru this once a year.. Bored and feel like nothing works the way I want :cry:

IF I dont cut I will be there by Dec :D

msshic said:
Not sure if I'll be there by December (i'm still hoping) , I don't think I've had much growth in the last 6 mos. I'm concentrating on moisture & protective styling until then so we'll see.

Khandi & Kinicakes...beautiful progress!

Cichelle

I made it to the top of my bra strap. But I'm going for the bottom by December. (*fingers crossed*) And I still have those shorter layers to get there, but that will take a minute or two. :)

Denim And Leather

I measured my hair the other day while it was wet, and I measured 2.5 inches from full bra strap (where my hair covers the bra strap), and I figured if I straightened my hair today, it would be 2 inches, because of the new growth.

Hopefully by December I will be an inch past the bra strap, so I can trim an inch off, so my ends will look better. :D

KiniKakes

Denim And Leather said:
Hopefully by December I will be an inch past the bra strap, so I can trim an inch off, so my ends will look better. :D

Your progress sounds great, D&L. And i like the sound of that plan..... thats exactly what i hope to do as well. :D

prettykinks

I think the back of my hair will be there by december. It grows faster than the rest of my hair. I am working on the rest of my hair. I am currently on the hids your hair til Christmas challenge. Hopefully I will be surprised by my hair.

Lioness

GOOD LUCK LADIES!!!!!!!!!

I should be at or past BSL by December 2006!

Just got to keep moisturising, no heat, high protein intake.......