Bra Strap Length vs Bra Clasp length

ccd

these terms are 2 different things right???? maybe its me but I've seen people stating BSL as their goal and their pictures seem to show them past the bra strap...

just wanted to be clear on your ideas of strap and clasp

Mariaat40

They are actually 2 terms used to describe the same thing. Some people use the terms top of bra strap and bottom of bra strap. But what they mean is the top bra clasp versus the bottom one.

blue_flower

I don't know, but I've been kind of confused about people using 'bra strap length.' I've seen pictures of girls who have high brastraps, low brastraps, and thick brastraps. If someone's hair as reached brastrap length and you put their hair on my head, it wouldn't be brastrap length on me. I'm trying to utilize the term 'mid-back length' because it seems clearer and more accurate. IMO.

Brownie

[ QUOTE ]
blue_flower said:
I don't know, but I've been kind of confused about people using 'bra strap length.' I've seen pictures of girls who have high brastraps, low brastraps, and thick brastraps. If someone's hair as reached brastrap length and you put their hair on my head, it wouldn't be brastrap length on me. I'm trying to utilize the term 'mid-back length' because it seems clearer and more accurate. IMO.

[/ QUOTE ]

Blue flower, your hair pictures look really nice. You're very close to bra strap length.

ccd

[ QUOTE ]
Brownie said:
[ QUOTE ]
blue_flower said:

[/ QUOTE ]

Blue flower, your hair pictures look really nice. You're very close to bra strap length.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto....Blue your hair looks gorgeous, love of waves! Are you texturized now??

Dutchess

People use these terms to generalize a length, however, not everyone has the same measurements for the "bra strap" length. Because of my bra size,(I'm voluptous) my "bra strap" is not where the "average" person's would be. I just use inches instead of the term "bra strap" length.

blue_flower

Thanks, everybody.
I'm using vitamins and putting hair grease on my ends, so hopefully I can be mid-back length by this spring.

ccd: my hair is texturized. The waves that you saw is my new growth or natural hair. My texturized hair is less wavier and easier to straighten. If I want to get waves, I have to dampen my hair and put a scarf around it.

skegeesmb

I've changed my definition too. I was using brastrap length, but figured it was the clasp (the part where the bra hooks up to) that I was trying to grow to. I have really big breasts so my braclasp area is really thick. It's not 1 1/2 inches like most bras I see, the minimum amount of hooks I have is 4

ccd

....the reason I asked is because I thought bra straps meant the arm straps and clasp is exactly what you are referring to Skegeesmb....I wasn't even thinking about the different bra thickness which does change the length definitely.... thanks Skegeesmb

straps and clasps are not the same thing IMO so that's why I asked. But now i see everyone can vary in what their goals are.....what ever it is ..."happy growing"