Braided Hairstyles Needed

MzLady78

Hey all,

It's about that time. The weather is heating up and I'm ready to get braids for the summer. But I don't want to do micros because 1) I get bored with them really quick, 2) They do them too damn tight and my edges don't need that right now and 3) I HATE TAKING THEM OUT!!!

So does anyone have any suggestions or know where I can find some pics of some nice styles?

TIA!

IDK where you could find pictures but have you thought about twists? They're easier to take out. That's why I always get them. You just pull each piece and the whole thing unravels.

bmoreflyygirl said:
IDK where you could find pictures but have you thought about twists? They're easier to take out. That's why I always get them. You just pull each piece and the whole thing unravels.

I had twists before, but they were kinda hot in the summer!

I liked them a lot though, especially the fact that they were so easy to take out.

But mine were kinda short and curled tight with rods so they were all on my face and stuff, maybe if I get them longer where I just put them in a ponytail, they wouldn't be so hot.

Miel said:
www.afriquemystique.com

There are a few good pics on this site...but you have to search for them.
There's this cute braided pony that I'm going to get next week.

HTH

Thanks for the link!

I love the braided ponytails, I used to get them all time.

I do like the long twists. They look just like the braids. I wonder what kind of hair you would use for those.

MzLady78 said:
Thanks for the link!

I love the braided ponytails, I used to get them all time.

I do like the long twists. They look just like the braids. I wonder what kind of hair you would use for those.

They used synthetic hair for mines. Kanekalon. Not the cheapie synthetic that pulls your hair out.

Back