Braiders in London?

MangaManiac

Does anyone know of any good braiders in London? I'm currently living in SW London near Surrey, but I'm willing to travel to Central if need be.

These braids are starting to look a little TOO old! :nono:

TIA! :yawn:

There is a place in Edgware I know of. They charge £70. I do my own single braids but have been there for Ghana braids (£30) they are very good. There are many places in Brixton too

There is a place in Edgware I know of. They charge £70. I do my own single braids but have been there for Ghana braids (£30) they are very good. There are many places in Brixton too

OMG! Could you please tell me where in Edgware? You can PM me the name/address if you want. It's really hard being from the US (California, so SUPER far) and coming to the UK and trying to find products and braiders for my hair.

TIA! I really appreciate it! :yep::yawn::grin:

You have to go to World of Braiding

Joy, the owner is a epert, she teaches classes and she is so nice!

World of Braiding & Extensions Ltd
Unit C, 219 Bow Road, London, E3 2SJ
Tel: 0208 983 9815, Mob: 07946 439 057, Fax: 0845 050 9723
email: [email protected]

You have to go to World of Braiding

Joy, the owner is a epert, she teaches classes and she is so nice!

World of Braiding & Extensions Ltd
Unit C, 219 Bow Road, London, E3 2SJ
Tel: 0208 983 9815, Mob: 07946 439 057, Fax: 0845 050 9723
email: [email protected]

Thanks so much! I went to the site and the gallery pictures look AMAZING! It's exactly like what I want! And everything seems very professional, which is a definite plus. I'm hoping the prices for individual braids on natural hair is no more than 70-80 pounds. If it's in my budget I'm going to make an appointment for the end of May - when I take these braids out!

Again, thanks so much! :yawn:

Back