Brandy's (Sensationeel) PRO-10 Hair

gorgeoushair

I've been interested in this hair for a while now. You can check on blackhairmedia.com for reviews....look in their weave section

trinidarkie1

I've used this brand already and it was okay. I bought a couple packs of the Spanish Curl last night at the BSS. That's the only brand they had with that curl in the length and color I needed. We'll see how it turns out.

Clem98tig

I used her hair and it was fabulous until I washed it...then it matted horribly... don't use it!!!! :nono:

trinidarkie1

I used her hair and it was fabulous until I washed it...then it matted horribly... don't use it!!!! :nono:

TOO LATE! :lachen:

As bad as this may sound, I don't intend on washing this at all. I rarely wash my weaves, yes it may be funky, but I'd rather use the Ojon Spray cleanser and use Sea Breeze on my scalp.

JerriBlank

I use this for my braids.I just cut the tracks off.
I like it because it doesn't tangle and the curls loosen with every wash(this is actually what i want it to do) and i wash my braids a lot.
I'm actually in the process of braiding my hair up with it right now.

glamazon386

It's a synthetic mixture. I believe it can be curled up to a certain degree. Regular synthetic will melt if heat is used on it. The hair will hold up if you don't wash it. So I would only use it for a quick style. But it's relatively cheap so you could buy some more if it matted up.

trinidarkie1

It's a synthetic mixture. I believe it can be curled up to a certain degree. Regular synthetic will melt if heat is used on it. The hair will hold up if you don't wash it. So I would only use it for a quick style. But it's relatively cheap so you could buy some more if it matted up.

NOW I remember why I said I wouldn't buy it again. Last night while shopping I knew there was a reason. I remember trying to curl that hair before and the hair would not curl to save it's life. :lachen:

Thankfully, I got the Spanish curl that would not require me to curl it. I'm hoping to have it last until the end of January, if not through tile February. At that point, I will take remove it but replace it with a better quality hair type.

Lucky's Mom

NOW I remember why I said I wouldn't buy it again. Last night while shopping I knew there was a reason. I remember trying to curl that hair before and the hair would not curl to save it's life. :lachen:

Thankfully, I got the Spanish curl that would not require me to curl it. I'm hoping to have it last until the end of January, if not through tile February. At that point, I will take remove it but replace it with a better quality hair type.

True - It wont curl - and it won't KEEP a curl....

TrustMeLove

Yep. My hair looked BOMB! But, this won't hold a curl for nothing. Good thing I was doing this 50's look with it, so my hair was always bobby pinned up or in a snood.