Breakouts

Kiadodie

Hey guys. I started taking all these vitamins about 2 months ago. I'm starting to break out here and there. I think it's something I'm taking but I'm not sure what???
Currently I'm taking GNC Ultra Nourishair, MSM, Biotin, EPO...has anyone had any breakouts using anyone of these vitamins???

beverly

Admin (November 2020 Photo)
Staff member
MSM may be breaking you out, I increased my dosage becasue I wanted to detox my body but a side effect has been acne - which I hate, but I rather be ugly for a little while to get all the impurities out

Kiadodie

Thanks Beverly. I think I'll stop taking the MSM since the Ultranouishair already has some in it and see what happens.

Tracy

Kia - if I'm not mistaken also consider the EPO. Essential Fatty Acids can sometimes create an overproduction of oil in oily skintypes. Now EPO is not one of the EFA's that most COMMONLY causes this problem - but it can cause it. It did with my skin. I say eliminate the MSM first - see what happens and if you are still experiencing breakouts after about 3 weeks or so (it will take sometime for your system to detox) try taking out the EPO as well.