Bronner Brothers Hair Show 2012

ConsiderCamille

Hey I was wondered who would be in attendance at the Bronner Brothers International Hair Show in Atlanta this weekend? I'm really excited because I was chosen to be a hair model in the fashion show for CHI, so I'll definitely be there. I pray I don't walk out with a buzz cut and blue hair, as I grew out my natural hair for 3 yrs to BSL. Hoping it'll be a good show, ladies who are going make yourselves know and maybe I'll see some of you!!!

You are so brave, I just grew my hair to shoulder length and the way I am guard swanging, you would think it was be hip length.

Please do some before and after pictures. Oh politely tell your stylist if she splits one of your ends, seamonster is going to :boxing::210::gunner7::ninja::bat: Have fun.

Oh ok, I would love if the could keep my length, they also said they may add extensions which will be fun. But a relaxer is 100% of limits!

Seamonster said:
You are so brave, I just grew my hair to shoulder length and the way I am guard swanging, you would think it was be hip length.

Please do some before and after pictures. Oh politely tell your stylist if she splits one of your ends, seamonster is going to :boxing::210::gunner7::ninja::bat: Have fun.

Hahaha I will def let her know not to mess with this goddess hair or else :)

Hey I was wondered who would be in attendance at the Bronner Brothers International Hair Show in Atlanta this weekend? I'm really excited because I was chosen to be a hair model in the fashion show for CHI, so I'll definitely be there. I pray I don't walk out with a buzz cut and blue hair, as I grew out my natural hair for 3 yrs to BSL. Hoping it'll be a good show, ladies who are going make yourselves know and maybe I'll see some of you!!!

ConsiderCamille. :wave: I'll be there. I am going to be a hair model for Design Essentials new naturals line. I too have no idea what the stylist plans to do with my hair but I will karate chop her if she comes near my head with some scissors.

Are you coming to the meet up beforehand?

The owner of my local bss is going....I have to see what's new on the shelves in a couple weeks:yep:

I'll be at the show Sun & Mon. I was going to try to be there today but I decided to head south to Mardi Gras before I come east.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Back