Brownrelaxedhair-So Many Products, So Little Time"

Jade21

Brownrelaxedhair-So Many Products, So Little Time\"

Brownrelaxedhair,

You definitely read my mind when you said that in Blkmane's other thread. It's maddening sometimes, but can be fun, you know?

I have had my eye on several shampoos: Naturade/Aloe Vera 80's Coconut Milk Conditioning shampoo, and Penny Island's Tropical Ylang Ylang Extra-Rich Conditioning Shampoo. Penny Island's site is quite interesting, especially about the comments on the extreme value of oat protein and its tremendous value to the hair. I am in the infancy stages of learning about the value of different proteins. I know that I love the effects of silk protein for my hair...utterly divine. In addition to these, well, I have been checking out some of Perlier's new shampoos...the 2-in-1 conditioning ones...there's a Kiwi, White Almond and some special Honey one...I was drooling /images/graemlins/blush.gif I don't know if you have ever tried the body products by Perlier, the Honey Cream Bath and the White Almond, but I think they are wonderful, especially in the winter. That Honey is so moisturizing it's unreal /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Anyway, I wanted to tell you about the Aubrey Organics Jojoba and Aloe Rejuvenating Conditioner. I definitely think you should haul it out and do some experimenting with it..either as a leave-in, mix it wth something, do a deep conditioning, a regular conditiong with it...just have fun. I started out Aubrey with that conditioner and it is SO rich and moisturizing. The only thing I detested was buying all those tiny 4oz bottles. They will likely never get larger sizes despite all the mail they get on that. Another which you must try is the Honeysuckle Rose...rich, rich, rich and utterly moisturizing.

Cheers to you,

Jade

Re: Brownrelaxedhair-So Many Products, So Little Time\"

Hello my friend /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Just looking at my own stash of products alone makes me think I need two heads to give them all a fair rotation.

I'm definitely digging out the Rejuvantor and will do the leave in aspect to it too, mixed with water to dilute and sprayed all over. I gulped when I saw the price of it for that tiny bottle. Ridiculous! I did the diluting of a condtiioner once with Motions Moisture plus and loved it as a leave in. Very smooth hair to rollar set with. I really am starting to like Aubrey Organics, especially after trying a sampling of the Island Cream Spice that a friend gave me. The smell is amazing. I'm getting the Aubery GBP today. I've always wanted to try this and it sounds like a great protein conditioner that's not too drying which is what I want. Plus the ingredient listing is fantastic, like all the Aubrey line. They remind me of a knock off version of Aveda, all natural products but for a fraction of Aveda prices.

I also REALLY want to try my L'oreal Nature Smoothing Treatment that I bought like 2 weeks ago now /images/graemlins/grin.gif as I love products with silicones like this has and Tee gave a glowing review on it and is gently prodding me /images/graemlins/poke.gif to open it up and use it (waves to Tee!).

Its hard though working out what to use next. Do I go for my routine of sticking to one conditioner for a month and THEN switch or just try something different after a week? oh the pain of a PJ's...

/images/graemlins/drunk.gif

Brownrelaxedhair,

I'm busting in on this thread to tell you that I went out last night and got the Lanza products. I can't wait to use them./images/graemlins/weird.gif

I understand what the both of you mean by having too many products (I think I need two heads also). After buying the Lanza stuff, I went home and cleaned out my PJ cabinet. It was hard for me to part with some of the stuff, but I had too. For 2003, I'm going to try and control the PJ /images/graemlins/violin.gif

Kedra

Sorry to jump in but when you make posts Jade, I just have to know whats new! /images/graemlins/smile.gif Now see, I have to go and see what's up with this Penny Island's site because now I'm curious. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

OK, Jade,

I had to comment on one product you mentioned: Perlier's Honey Creme Bath!!!! OMG!!! I saw this stuff in Marshall's last weekend. I have always wanted to try Perlier so I decided to buy two tubs of this stuff. It was on sale, so what the heck? I used it Sunday morning and thought I would fall over in the shower. This stuff is the BOMB!! I was so happy that I bought two jars!! It smells wonderful and fels like heaven when it lathers up. I can't wait to try the Almond product b/c I love the smell of almonds.

OK, I know this is the hair board but I had to get the word out!!

-Monique

kedra 70 let me know what you think of the Lanza products when you use them!! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Brownrelaxedhair,

I am so anxious to try the Lanza products! They are already on the tub for my next wash (Monday). Everytime I go into the bathroom, I have to take a minute to smell the shampoo and conditioner - heavenly!

I'll post on Monday with the results.

Thanks for the recommendation,
Kedra

Yes do let me know Kedra what you think!

I'm just about to go wash my hair now with the shampoo /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Back