bumble and bumble or aveda

newflowers

Hi -

It's time for me to have another touch up - my ng is totaly out of control. Because I've been working so hard, I've decided to treat myself to a trip to the salon to have someone else wash and condition my hair for me. I live locally to a couple of Aveda Concept salons and a couple of places that do the professional Bumble and Bumble treatments.

I know many ladies are sold on Aveda and a few on Bumble and Bumble. I've not used either in recent years and would like some advice.

Bumble and Bumble or Aveda - which one and why?

MissB

I have never had a professional treatment with either line. But, I do prefer the bumble and bumble products to aveda. One BAB smells better and I also like the moisturizing and detangling properties with the products.

The Aveda Damage Remedy treatment conditioner is good. So, I am sure you will get positive feedback on this one here on the LHCF.

lexi08

I have never had a professional treatment with either line. But, I do prefer the bumble and bumble products to aveda. One BAB smells better and I also like the moisturizing and detangling properties with the products.

The Aveda Damage Remedy treatment conditioner is good. So, I am sure you will get positive feedback on this one here on the LHCF.

Which B and B products do you use?

newflowers

Thanks a lot for your input. I want to go for the best for my hair but am leaning toward B&B because Aveda is so super scented - wrecks havoc with the allergies.

MissB

I like the gentle shampoo and the super rich conditioner. I am also a fan of the Leave In Rinse Out Conditioner. When I have a lot of new growth, I prefer the Curl Conscious Conditioner for Medium to Thick Hair. Although the Brilliantine is a little greasy, it is a great ends treatment.