BUYER BEWARE - Lustrasilk Herbal Cholesterol Hair Mayonnaise

Mrs. Verde

I bought Lustrasilk Herbal Cholesterol Hair Mayonnaise at a local BSS on last Friday. I opened the jar on Sunday and there was mold growing in the jar. I throw the jar away and KIM. I went to Sally's today with a coworker. I was telling her about my experience on Sunday and picked up the same item. This jar also had mold growing in it. I took the jar to the counter and showed the salesperson. There were no other jars on the shelf.

If you have this item at home you might wanna check it out.

http://www.sallybeauty.com/Herbal-Hair-Mayonnaise/SBS-119012,default,pd.html?cm_vc=SEARCH

BraunSugar

Hmm, I wonder if that issue is exclusive to that formula. I buy the Mango & Shea Butter and have never had mold issues. That is weird.

Natirelle

I had tiny little molds in mines, I threw it out after I realized what it was, which was like 6mths ago.

loolalooh

That was probably those little herbs they put in there to make your hair grow.:rolleyes:

That's what I was thinking (except for the grow part ... Lol). I thought it was mold too until I inspected further. It was the herbs.

However, ladies who saw "mold" ... I'm not there to give my official two cents so do what you deem best.

Lady S

Ewww. And that's why I do not have a problem with preservatives in hair products.

I was looking at it yesterday in Sally's, but I wasn't impressed by the ingredient list so I put it back. Apparently, I made a good call.