~~CALING ANYONE WHO WEARS OR KNOWS SOMEONE WHO WEARS A LACE FRONT~~

PrettyBlackHair

I REALLY want a lace front for when i go back to college but i am just confused about one thing....im not sure what color lace i should get...the options are transparent, light brown, brown and which do you think would look most natural as my scalp?? my pic is in my avatar so you can see my complexion (but im a lil darker in person)...any help would be greatly appreciated...a website...anything!!! Thanks so much in advance guys!!

Marand13

I colored my lace with liquid foundation. You can also use Rit dye to color it. I am lighter than you and I got light brown lace. That was way too light, it didnt look natural at all. I dont know what color lace you should get but I dont really think it matters. I didnt make a difference for me.
I have pics in my fotki pw in profile.

PrettyBlackHair

Thanx for the reply!!....i guess i may just go with transparent and work from there...but is there another option other than using foundation? it sounds a little messy....does anyone use a certain wig cap or something?:perplexed

JaneLane

I think light brown lace would work for you. I wouldn't advise you to get transparent. :nono: You can use some nude plus sized knee highs as a wig cap and everything should match up nicely.