Calling all Elasta QP mango and Scurl users

God_Favor

Hello ladies,
1st I would like to thank you for ALL of your wonderful advice. I truly feel that this forum is the start of wonderful friendship and beautiful hair. I have never been soooo exicted about growing my hair. My question is about the Elasta QP Mango Butter and the Scurl mositurizer. I find myself only having the mango butter for one week and a half and the Scurl for a week. I am I using too much? My hair is a varity of 6-7inchs long 4a/4b(mostly). How much are you all using?

Babygurl

I dont use s-curl but one tub of mango butter lasts me about 3 weeks at the most. Ive learned that with mango butter, a little goes a long way (of course I learned this because the tub is so small). I dont use a lot though, I use more on wet hair than dry hair. When my hair is dry I may use a dime size amount and it does a wonderful job!

debyjay

My mango butter lasts for about three weeks also, I use it mostly on my ends. The S-curl I use on my new growth. Now that I am Surging I have to use much more S-curl. There is however no way that your S-curl should only last a week. I suggest you use half the amount of product and see if it still works for you.

God_Favor

Thanks for the advice! Scurl is texturizer spray for waves and shortcuts. When I 1st heard about it I thought jherii curl. It is a wonderful moisturizer

adrienne0914

i have the Mango Butter, but i have yet to use it. i'm too in love with the Recovery. lol!

when i use S-Curl, a bottle lasts for MONTHS. because i wear my hair up and moisturize well with activator and Vaseline, i don't normally have to use it again for days except to smooth the edges. how do you wear your hair on a daily basis?

missykeyana

I loooove it. It works well for me. I slather it on after shampooing/conditioner washing and my hair stays soft until I CO wash again.

Here's the ingredients:
Water, Canola Oil, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Castor Oil, Polyquaternium 32, Polysorbate 80, Aloe Vera Gel, DL Panthenol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methyl Paraben, Propyl Paraben, and D&C Red #33.

If you want to try it, you should be able to find it at Sally's. I got mine there for $1.99.

pebbles

Hi God Favor,

I use the mango butter and I find that I don't have to use a lot at a time. It lasts me about a month.

Angelicus

I used to use Elasta QP only on the last couple of inches of my hair when doing a rollerset. I know that Elasta QP mango butter is made of olive oil and coconut oil, so I just went out and bought those two ingredients and use them instead of the mango butter