Calling All Pibbs/LCL Dryer Users! Question

Napp

Ms. Nobody
I know they recommend you use a net with these kind of dryers. will that effect loose hair flying up into the fans?

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
That diffuser and me dont work. I start out looking all fab and wind up looking like its a tangled nest on my head and my hair is still damp in the end.

I have a hooded dryer but its a pain in the neck to sit under. I want a rolling one where I can just sit under it and not have to angle my neck.

Hmmm.. fan you say? Pompous Blue

Napp

Ms. Nobody
shawnyblazes you too! i have been trying the diffuser for the last few days and my wash n goes have been looking a bit:hair: lol

maybe you need this type of standing dryer as opposed to the pibbs like dryer

Last edited:

Rozlewis

I may have posted previously but I love my Pibbs. I purchased it from Amazon. I can't remember who the seller was but it arrived quickly and I have not had any problems. I have had it for almost 2 years now.

pattyr5

I have a Pibbs and love it too. BUT....my only complaint would be that I can't do a rollerset with the Jumbo black magnetic rollers. I can't get my big head under with anything larger than the purple. My hair is only APL now and it takes about 45 minutes with the high setting. My concern is when I get to WL and still setting in small rollers....I'll probably be drying for 3 hours.

halee_J

Don't worry be happy
Really pattyr5? I was thinking about getting a Pibbs, Im MBL and want to use those jumbo black rollers. I dunno if i want it if i cant fit jumbo rollers under there :/ anyone else having this issue? Is there another salon quality dryer that is bigger than the Pibbs?

pattyr5

Really pattyr5? I was thinking about getting a Pibbs, Im MBL and want to use those jumbo black rollers. I dunno if i want it if i cant fit jumbo rollers under there :/ anyone else having this issue? Is there another salon quality dryer that is bigger than the Pibbs?

Yes....while I was transitioning I was about 2 inches from WL and had to just blow out my hair. I was annoyed after the time it took to roller set and then not fit under. Maybe the different models are larger?

I'm not sure what model number is but I would verify that you can get under with the jumbo rollers before making the investment.

Attachments

• image-1998460520.jpg
    image-1998460520.jpg
    434.4 KB · Views: 16