Loose Hair And Hair Dryer

toaster

Ladies,

Can you dry your loose hair under a hair dryer? I have a Pibbs and I've always worried about getting under the dryer with loose hair because of the upward hair flow.

Does anyone have problems?

@toaster, I have a Pibbs also and say wear a hairnet if you don't have something on the ends of the hair to give it weight (like a roller for a braid & curl). If I recall correctly, I tried the loose hair thing and it didn't work. I always wear a hairnet under mine.

@toaster, I have a Pibbs also and say wear a hairnet if you don't have something on the ends of the hair to give it weight (like a roller for a braid & curl). If I recall correctly, I tried the loose hair thing and it didn't work. I always wear a hairnet under mine.
Thanks @divachyk I will try a large hair net and hope that keeps my curls from flying into the fan.

@toaster, Sally's sell the kind that you can tie over your hair...that's the one I have. Here's an example although I don't tie it around my neck. I tie it at the nape. ETA: the triangular kind keeps my curls from being smushed down.

Back