Calling Tracy......

soslychic

or anyone else who has used the Textures and Tones permanent colors.
What colors have you dyed your hair with this kit? Is it true to the box? I want to dye my hair brown and I was either gonna go with dark brown or Cocoa Brown. Has anyone else used these colors?

pebbles

bump

Tracy

SSC, I've never used Cocoa Brown no...I haven't used the Browns at all actually besides the Bronze. I don't think they are exactly true - they haven't been in my expereince...you may want to try the Bronze or mix the Bronze and the Cocoa Brown - half of each with the developer that comes with the kit.

Good Luck!

KinksnCurlz

Psst...Tracy... a little birdie wanted to know if you colored your hair yet. Don't worry, I won't tell anybody else

soslychic

Thanks Tracy!
So are you saying that the colors turn out darker than on the box? Is that why you think I should mix the bronze and the cocoa brown?

Nessa

I don't think i will ever dye my hair brown because of you know, my hair color. And my weak hair.

Tracy

SSC - Yes....

CH - I did. But not with the result I wanted. I had to rinse dark again.

Karonica

I've used both the Bronze and Honey Blonde on my mom's hair. The Honey Blonde was the truest. The Bronze was a little more stubborn as far as lightness.

KinksnCurlz

[ QUOTE ]
Tracy said:
SSC - Yes....

CH - I did. But not with the result I wanted. I had to rinse dark again.

[/ QUOTE ]

DANG!! I was so looking forward to seeing your new color. At least you tried
Whatever color your hair is in the photo gallery is GORGEOUS!

Tracy

CH - Yeah me too - that color was exactly the color I was trying to achieve with a little more gold than red in the undertone. NOT a good coloring experience and my hair still isn't really fixed. I may even have to cut it for real...I'm going to wait though because that may not even help. It was that dag on BLACK I used to cover the blonder color in August.
I could just leave it black but I DO NOT LOOK GOOD WITH BLACK HAIR. It's officially official.

The daredevil strikes again.
:sigh:

Lindy

Wow Trace...
So sorry to hear that your color didn't work out!!
What happened?? I thought you said the strand test gave good results??