Can all you MTG users help me out???

SparklingFlame

I have started using the MTG about 5 or 6 days ago and my hair has started itching. Can it be from hair growth or what? I am not having any allergic reactions so thats not it. I have heard frm the older folks that itching hair is growing hair. Not sure how TRUE that is but since I'm itching.......The itch is not unbearable or anything. Just wondering if I am the only one. Also I know its not itching from dry scalp cuz that stuff is oily like a mutha!!!;)
Peace!

naturallady said:
I have started using the MTG about 5 or 6 days ago and my hair has started itching. Can it be from hair growth or what? I am not having any allergic reactions so thats not it. I have heard frm the older folks that itching hair is growing hair. Not sure how TRUE that is but since I'm itching.......The itch is not unbearable or anything. Just wondering if I am the only one. Also I know its not itching from dry scalp cuz that stuff is oily like a mutha!!!;)
Peace!

I've never gotten the itchies from the MTG by itself but then too, I've done frequent conditioner washes while using it (daily or alternating days).

I haven't experienced any ichies. As a matter of fact, I usually dab some MTG when I feel a little itch on my scalp (usually if it's damp after washing).

Btw, welcome to the board! Cute puff!

Back