Can anyone tell me what my hair type is? Please

Klutzie

Hello LHCF!!!

Okay so i've beening stalking LHCF for like the last week and I finally decided to join because I was there was soooo much good info on this site and I REALLY REALLY needed help to get my hair together. Everything I try just dosent seem to be working for me. So I was hopping that you guys could help me and let me know what type of hair I have so hopefully with the site I can find out how to care for my hair. Below are some pictures..... this is my hair right after a wash....if you can tell please let me know what type of hair you think I have i would greatly appreciate it...... Thanks!

Attachments

• 031.jpg
    031.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 104
  • 040.jpg
    040.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 168
  • 038.jpg
    038.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 96
  • 034.jpg
    034.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 85
  • 036.jpg
    036.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 124

Zay-neey

Maybe a Dry Pic would help better, Cuz your hair looks different when wet. But it kind of looks like my sis hair when wet and shes 3c/4a i would say for u 4a

Last edited:

gmw

I am going to say 3c-4a. Need to see it dry and unmanipulated with no product to get a better feel though....

Klutzie

Thanks for all the replies.... okay so my hair is a slight mixture but only because about two weeks ago I decided to put a perm in it after 3 years (it really didn't take) which i'm kinda glad because I dont think I really want my hair permed anymore,.in the front and the back edges you can kinda tell. Below are some pictures of my hair dry with (no products)... looks like a big poof ball...lol

Attachments

• 038.jpg
    038.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 49
  • 044.jpg
    044.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 44
  • 039.jpg
    039.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 43

LunadeMiel

Thanks for all the replies.... okay so my hair is a slight mixture but only because about two weeks ago I decided to put a perm in it after 3 years (it really didn't take) which i'm kinda glad because I dont think I really want my hair permed anymore,.in the front and the back edges you can kinda tell. Below are some pictures of my hair dry with (no products)... looks like a big poof ball...lol

Since you are relaxed it nearly impossible to give a correct assessment.
Right now it looks 4a but I'm sure if you were natural it would look different :)

Faith

If that hair is 4a then mine is 5a then cause when I think of 4a I thik sort of more Jill Scott and that hair doesn't look like Jill Scott's. I would say 3c.

DayStar

well your relaxed now, so untill that relaxer grows out you wont really really know.

vkb247

I would say your a 4a because 4b means you don't have a curl pattern (you definitely do) and 3c means that your curls would be the size of a pencil or small marker and the don't look that big with the relaxer which only makes curls bigger.

Your hair looks a lot like mine did after my first relaxer/texlax that didn't take.

song_of_serenity

Judging from the "natural" pictures you just put up, 4a/b. Some coils/some cottony. :)
Your hair now is "texlaxed" so it's kind of hard to judge based on that.
Pretty, though!
~*Janelle~*