Can I claim APL?

Sammy214

Good evening ladies!
ok so after about 2 months of protective styles and such, I have finally let my hair down it was washed and flat iron in this pix, but not yet styled... the picture in my avatar was my beginning progress (taken in Feb) ... so now i need trained eyes to vote... can I claim APL yet?.... Pardon the back fat im in the gym working on that, as well as the hole in my spots bra, :lachen: didn't know it was there.
thanks.

025.jpg026.jpg

MA2010

You sure are girl. From what I can see you are inches from BSL!!!

Congrats!!! Lovely progress!

Odd One

congrats!! do you have a long neck? because you sure are APL but it looks much longuer!(does that make sense?)

Sammy214

Awesome!!!! I am so excited! I can't see myself what's going on back there... thank you ladies. So now I can focus on the thickness and BSL... wonder I i can make it by my next relaxer which is scheduled for June 1st? I will have stretched 4 months by then, which is the longest thus far... I used to relax every 6 to 8 weeks, this forum has taught me that's a big :nono:

Sammy214

Definitely. Your hair looks nice and full.

thank you... I had lost alot of hair a few months back taking accutane for cystic acne... my hair is finally getting back to normal after 9 months post-treatment!