Can Pantene S&S conditioner be used as deep cond?

Trinity1

Right now I'm using Motions Moisture Plus and its not bad but its not that good either. I want something that makes my hair feel extremely moisturized after deep conditioning. I used to use Optimum but then they replaced it with some other Optimum conditioner that I dont want to try. I've been seeing good things about Pantene S&S and I've always loved Pantene.

Tee Tee

Pantene S&S is actually an instant conditioner. If you want to make it a deep conditioner, you can mix it with EVOO and sit under heat for no more than 10 minutes if it's moisture that you're trying to achieve.

I tried it as a deep conditioner without adding anything and it didn't do much for my hair.

[ QUOTE ]
I tried it as a deep conditioner without adding anything and it didn't do much for my hair.

[/ QUOTE ]

Same here. I never tried it with oils, though. It works best for me as a conditioner wash and instant conditioner. I also use it as a leave-in--just a tiny amount on wet hair. It's a great tangle buster!
grin.gif

Re: Can Pantene S&S conditioner be used as deep cond?

a good deep conditioner for me is st ives fortifying reconstructor. it's one of, if not THE best i've ever used. i absolutely love it. right now i use regular/instant conditioners as deep conditioners. i really like suave, the nexxus knock off.

i mixed it with EVOO and left it on for quite a while last night (okay, i fell asleep with it on!
sleeping.gif
). i already like the conditioner, but my hair was excellent today.

I usually mix Pantene hydrating curls with hot 6 oil or evoo and cover my head with a plastic cap. I leave it on for about 1 hour or so.

Back