Can the amt. of conditioner used....

gvsugirl

determine the softness of your hair? I've noticed that when I've wanted to use up a conditioner to free up some cabinet space and I use a whole lot, my hair comes out alot softer than if i just take a little in my palm and try to work it thought... What do you think?

Also...a side question...

Can I do a condition wash with QH Cholesterol since it has sulfates in it? I like it but it doesnt detangle very well. Do you think it would be ok to use that first and then rinse with Creme of Nature detangle shampoo?

Jade21

Gvsugirl,

To answer your first question, I would say it depends on the conditioner. Recently, I decided to try a Nature's Gate conditioner...they are so cheap and I had been looking at the Jojoba conditioner for the longest time. Anyway, I could tell when I started using the stuff that it was not going to work out for me for the long run, so I just globbed it on...probably double the amount I use. I left the stuff on longer, too. Results: pretty poor and I had to re-condition with a tried and true. As for what's happened to the Nature's Gate, it's in the trash

Maybe you should ask the additional question to everyone: how much conditioner do you use generally? I know I use 2-3oz easily...conditioner is my biggest hair expense.

~Jade~