Can you hear the battle cry?

sithembile

This has woken me up spiritually, I just wanted to share:

There is a mighty sound coming from the heavens, proclaiming the arrival of the King of Glory. It is a violent yet peaceful sound. It resonates day and night from the rising to the setting of the sun. In the night’s sky streams of colour can been seen, demonstrating the complex reality of the coming season.

The bridegroom says, ‘Arise, arise my Bride, your hour of appointment has approached’. The heart of the Father is towards his children and He cries out for their salvation. The oceans and the depths of the sea rage in anticipation for the moment of revelation. Horses are mounting, galloping valiantly towards their destination. There is not one moment to spare, preparations are in order, now is not the time to tarry or be confused. Missions are being distributed to those who have diligently consecrated and sanctified themselves unto holiness.

How will you respond to the trumpet call? Will your ears be deafened and your hearts hardened once again? The Lord has lifted the curtain, and all who desire to see will see. There is a world beyond this world and there is a life greater than the life we presently experience. To be included in this exciting and wondrous time is a gift from God. Out of His abundant mercy and grace, He has chosen to be mindful of man and co-heir with him.

We are to display the glory of the Lord as did the living creatures in Ezekiel 1. 'Each one went straight ahead. Wherever the spirit would go, they would go, without turning as they went.' They represented tremendous unity in purpose and function, a quality that the bride needs to begin to manifest. Oh how glorious it will be when all God’s children move and walk in step with Jesus.

"Lord, do Thou turn me all into love, and all my love into obedience, and let my obedience be without interruption." (Jeremy Taylor)

JuJuBoo

Child of THE King!
girl, this TOTALLY reminded me of Micah Stampley's new song "War Cry". You can hear a clip of it at his website. www.micahstampley.org

I just saw something on History this morning about the rapture...
They have been showing a lot of their end times shows... its very interesting
i know they know that ppl are scared for 2012, so ratings will go up...
i have a sneaking suspicion that they believe obama is the antichrist...

runwaydream

oh!!! *sigh of relief*

i read the first two sentences and i flipped out.
i thought you heard the cry for real and God was coming to get you.
i just about pissed myself cause i didnt hear nothin'!!

ok im done :look:

runwaydream

I just saw something on History this morning about the rapture...
They have been showing a lot of their end times shows... its very interesting
i know they know that ppl are scared for 2012, so ratings will go up...
i have a sneaking suspicion that they believe obama is the antichrist...

yea i've noticed

i also noticed how they have these surviving catastrophe shows
"how to survive a disaster"
and "the colony"

its scary