Can You Wiggle Your Hair to the Floor???

foxieroxienyc

Mmmm all that virgin remy hair! She better watch her back! lol Luckily I'm not sporting my weaves right now, but if I were............

:fishslap:

Amber_moon

Really? Do you think that is not her hair?

um nobody said this was a weave...

You know what virgin remy hair is/where it comes from right?

Foxie is just basically saying that if she isnt careful someones going to CUT OFF her hair and turn it into weave.

Nice & Wavy

um nobody said this was a weave...

You know what virgin remy hair is/where it comes from right?

Foxie is just basically saying that if she isnt careful someones going to CUT OFF her hair and turn it into weave.

Since you need to know, amber...I was responding to what longhairdreamz said about it NOT being a weave.

I do know where remy hair comes from and what it is and even if I didn't understand what Foxie was saying, I'm sure Foxie would have come in to clarify.

Amber_moon

Since you need to know, amber...I was responding to what longhairdreamz said about it NOT being a weave.

I do know where remy hair comes from and what it is and even if I didn't understand what Foxie was saying, I'm sure Foxie would have come in to clarify.

OH! LOL Dont listen to me. HAHA

foxieroxienyc

LOL, this women, and many other Indian women with amazingly long hair that they chop off are donors for some of the best human hair that you can order online (the Remy Virgin Hair). My favorite companies such as Wagman Primus, Extensions Plus, All About My Hair, and Nature Girl, boast of using unprocessed hair which is what is on her head, lol.... So essenially, YES I too can wiggle my hair right to the floor (as soon as I jack off those gorgeous locs from her and put them on a weft).

Nice & Wavy

LOL, this women, and many other Indian women with amazingly long hair that they chop off are donors for some of the best human hair that you can order online (the Remy Virgin Hair). My favorite companies such as Wagman Primus, Extensions Plus, All About My Hair, and Nature Girl, boast of using unprocessed hair which is what is on her head, lol.... So essenially, YES I too can wiggle my hair right to the floor (as soon as I jack off those gorgeous locs from her and put them on a weft).

Thanks, foxie...I understand what you were saying now. I guess you can get me a few wefts to put some of that hair right along with yours...I want to wiggle my hair too....:lachen::lachen: