CANADIAN LADIES: REVIEW My House of Beauty.Com

sky035

Formerly Lisaaa Bonet
Hey Canadian Ladies,

I am on hiatus, but I wanted to give everyone an update on a thread that was started by Lapetitecoquette on where to find products in Toronto (thank you!!) http://www.longhaircareforum.com/ha...dies-where-do-you-buy-your-products-~~**.html

In that thread, I learned about this Canadian company that is based near Toronto (Brampton?) www.Myhouseofbeauty.com. I live in Ontario and I visited the site to order 100% human hair ($33.00 for 18' of bulk hair vs $75.99 at Beauty Supply Warehouse :perplexed) for briads that I will be putting in next week.

For those that do not already know, they stock Affirm, Nexxus, Cantu, hair for weaving, braiding, and a host of other products that I cannot get in the town where I live. Check out the website. I had recently ordered from Texas Beuaty Supply in the U.S, but the duty and taxes will prevent me from ordering again. The customer service was excellent (courteous and friendly). I was speaking to the owner. I would say that the only drawback is that they do not have that many natural products. I am hoping to receive my shipment early next week. Just wanted to review this company for any one else in Canada who is looking to order products online from a Canadian company :yep:. Hope this is helpful.

Just a heads up, I've had bad experiences with this company (myhouseofbeauty)

last year I ordered some hair for weaving. They processed payment from my credit card immediately, but after a month, I had to send them numerous emails about not receiving my product before they shipped it out the next day.

I decided to try them again to see if their service had improved this past september. I ordered a sensationnel half wig from them the 9th of sept. And I had to email them at the beginning of october to complain about not receiving my product. After I sent the email the parcel showed up two days later.

The product I received was great, but their service was horrible. I suspect that the service would be much better if you went to their warehouse to purchase supplies. I hope they'll deliver your product to you in a timely manner. just thought I should share my experience with them.

Hi JamaicanCanadian,
I am so sorry that this happened to you. I received my product exactly 3 days after I ordered it. The only thing was that I did not receive a receipt in my shipment, so I will be checking to make sure that everything is OK with my credit card. For me, the service was great so they must be stepping up their game, but thanks for your feedback because the more information the better!

glad you had a good experience with them!

I don't know about their products/weaves but I had tried to buy a hair steamer from them for $139.99, the owner/manager ended up calling me and saying customers were having leakage problems with that model and that he didn't suggest me to by it. They have another for $219.99 but its alot more than i wanted to spend. they refunded my order no problem but I'm still kinda disappointed *sigh* the search continues

I am in Mississauga and I am trying to find a beauty supply store to buy relaxers from? Does this store sell relaxers? where do you all get your relaxers from?

Thanks

Back