Cantu Break Cure Strenghthening Treatment

Starronda

At the start of BSL! Patiently waiting for full❤️
I purchased this product today at my local BSS. I tried doing a search and only found one post about the product. Picture and ingredients below.

1.Have you ever used it? How did your hair feel afterward?
2. If you didn't use it before, what do you think about the ingredients?

Thx

Water (Aqua), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Glycine Soja Oil (Soybean), Propylene Glycol, Polyquaternium 37, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, PPG 1 Trideceth 6, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Stearalkonium Chloride, Trimethylsilylamodimethicone, Panthenol, PPG 1 PEG 9 Lauryl Glycol Ether, Lanolin Oil, Cinnamidopropyltrimonium Chloride, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Acrylamidopropyltrimonium Chloride/Acrylamide Copolymer, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Equisetum Arvense Extract, Urtica Dioica Extract (Nettle), Benzophenone 3, BHA, BHT, Zea Mays Oil (Corn), Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, DMDM Hydantoin, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum)

tallnomad

I've been using this since about July now. I LOVE this stuff.

I'm surprised more women on the board haven't tried it or posted about it. I love the consistency and I feel like it really coats and moisturizes my hair without weighing it down.

I know this is an older post, but Starronda, are you still using it?

I feel like this is one of my staples and I can curb my PJism a bit.:yep:

I know I did a search for this on here when I first bought this product and nothing came up. now, I'm seeing posts on it. go figure . . .

http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=221647&highlight=cantu+break+cure

Last edited:

chynawitch

I use this, only bought one tub so far but it is nearly finished (thanks to my sister) she is natural I am relaxed. Organic root stimulator Olive Oil in the bottle is what I previously used BUT it stoped misturizing all of a sudden, maybe because I used it all the time and never a different product. I tried elasta QP mango butter I hated it and gave it to my sis I dont know if she likes it but we both like this stuff...

tallnomad

Just FYI, I bought some of the shea butter leave-in tonight. It has the same exact ingredients as this break cure, plus it comes in a bigger jar and is less expensive.

Firstborn2

Stop frontin, you know me!
It's funny you should say that Tallnomad, I just went to check the ingredients on the Shea Butter grow strong strengthening treatment and it has all of the same ingredients as the break cure except for about 2 or 3 additonal. And I'm pretty satisfied with the grow strong.

4evershika

I saw this product recently I chose to buy the Shea Butter Leave-In now and try that one later but since the ingredients are the same, I guess I'll just stick with the leave-in!

back2relaxed

I use this, mostly when I'm about to get a relaxer. It has instructions on the jar about how to prepare the hair for a relaxer treatment. So I use it the week of my relaxer and coat my strands, and do a protective style for the week...it provides protein and keeps the already relaxed hair from being overlapped. I like it!

Firstborn2

Stop frontin, you know me!
Love, I love the Shea Butter leave-in that is my staple but I sent my SO out to pick up another jar since I ran out and he comes back with the strenghtening treatment, sigh..men..he tried:look:. I actually like this as well even though it's not what I asked for:grin:.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I have the Daily Shea Butter Oil Moisturizer (Lotion One) and I am actually using it as my Creamy Leave-In for under my Wig.:blush:

I had it in My Stash and since Part of my 2010 Hair Goals in to "Shop My Stash" this came in handy and allows me Use Up some Stuff that would have taken me a minute to 'get to'

And so Far, it is working Great.:love2:

No...I Haven't Tried the Stengthening Treatment