Cantu Super Shine Hair Silk

BrownBetty

I am a 4 a/b releaxed and this is doing great in my hair. This stuff is the best. I paid $5.50 for it from the BSS. I have used it on dry and wet hair, this stuff does everything it says. The third ingredient is shea butter and the fourth is meadowfoam (same stuff in the NTM serum). If you are in the market for a serum this is it. It is a nice size bottle for the price.

http://www.cantusheasoft.com/supershine.htm

I've tried the moisturizing shampoo and I love it! Unfortunately it was the only product that my Local Walmart sold...the shampoo. I would love to try other stuff from this line but it really hard for me to locate them anywhere...but I'm glad you had a good experience with it too!:)

I was looking at this in a Asian Beauty supply yesterday. I thought about buying some but I decided to wait. Do it give the hair that nice, silky shine?

hmmm verrrry interesting. I use the NTM serum which is very light and silky. i wouldn't mind trying another brand...although i think i might want ot try a professional salon brand name. just not sure which...

Back