Capilo Sole & Cinnamon

atl_mulattamami

Has anyone used the Capilo Sole & Cinnamon products? Reviews? Comments? I just ordered them yesterday. What can I expect from them?

~*~ShopAholic~*~

THese are my staples, I love the Capilo products, leaves my hair soft shiny and silky and best thing about them is they have softened my NG allowing me to stretch to 16wks, currently at wk 12, I thought I was not going to be able to make it but my products arrived on time and it allowed me to comb my NG while my S-curl mix helps me keep it moist and soft until the next wash day. So I'm happy and will continue to use these products as long as they don't turn on my hair.;)

atl_mulattamami

Oh good I'm glad everyone likes them! I read on a post once that it smelled like a stick of Big Red Gum...well that's what first hooked me on trying them. Then I saw that people said it gave tingle and made the hair very soft and shiny. And then I saw how cheap it was. I was like yep gots to get it. The only problem was that I couldn't decide whether to order the Miss Key products, Nacidit products, or these Capilo products. Anyway, they are due here by the end of the week so I'll be sure to post a review!

LABETT

I love the Capilo Sole and Cinnamon conditioner for an extra treat follow up with the rinse and your hair feels more silky and soft.
The rinse is good to use mix with other dominican conditioners.

Last edited:

angelbaby

It's okay. It's nothing I did cartwheels over. It's just an average conditioner that gives your scalp a bit of a tingle.