Carol's Daughter Coupon Code + End Of Holiday Sale

ThePerfectScore

So I was just on a mission to pick up the CD Monio Hair Mask, and I went to their website and saw this banner, "Post Holiday Sale - Up to 60% OFF! SHOP NOW / FREE Monoi Shampoo & Conditioner with $30 Order! ($25 value)"

Now I'm the type of person who always wants more bang for the buck, and I noticed all these great gift sets.

Always before I check out I use my Honey App on my Chrome Browser to look for deals which found a 15% off $35 deal. I don't know the specific code for that b/c Honey automatically enters it.

Then I decided to do a quick Google Search to see what other coupons I could find... and I came across 30% code: CDSAVE30.

I'm not quite sure how it all works, but I got everything listed below for $34.10!!!!! That includes shipping (free) + tax.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Monoi Invincible Holiday Hair Set

This set contains:

• Monoi Repairing Hair Mask. 2.0 oz
  • Monoi Hair Repairing Leave-In Conditioner 4.0 fl oz
  • Monoi Repairing Sulfate-Free Shampoo 8.5 fl oz
  • The Monoi Repairing Conditioner 8.5 fl oz
  • The Monoi Repairing Hair Mask 7.0 oz
Monoi Repairing Split End Sealer

Monoi Repairing Travel-Size Duo Shampoo and conditioner

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Without the coupon codes and just using the sale prices at the website my total was: $58.50 which is an awesome deal!!!!!!

Here's the break down of the math....

If I were to buy this al carte for the full price it would have cost me: $158.00
If I were to buy this al carte for the sale price it would have cost me: $108.10

If I were to buy this all as sets for full price it would have cost me: $118.50
If I were to buy this all as sets for the sale price, it would have cost me: $73.50

Monoi Invincible Holiday Hair Set
Item #: VS0601
Original Price: $74.00
Sale Price: $41.00

This set contains:

• FREE Monoi Repairing Hair Mask. 2.0 oz (Original Price al carte 4.0 oz travel $22.00/ Sale price al carte $15.40)
  • FREE Monoi Hair Repairing Leave-In Conditioner 4.0 fl oz (Original Price al carte $12.00 / Sale Price al carte $8.40)
  • FREE Holiday Gift Box (items not packed inside)
  • The Monoi Repairing Sulfate-Free Shampoo 8.5 fl oz (Original Price al carte $20.00/ Sale Price al carte $14.00)
  • The Monoi Repairing Conditioner 8.5 fl oz (Original Price al carte $22.00/ Sale Price al carte $15.40)
  • The Monoi Repairing Hair Mask 7.0 oz (Original Price al carte $32.00/ Sale Price al carte $22.40)

Monoi Repairing Split End Sealer
Item #: 21511
Original Price: $25.00
Sale Price: $17.50

FREE
Monoi Repairing Travel-Size Duo
Original Price: $19.50
Sale Price: $15.00

• Monoi Repairing Travel-Size Shampoo (Original Price al carte $12.00)
  • Monoi Repairing Travel-Size Conditioner (Original Price al carte $13.00)

So question--- If you were me... what else would you buy?!?!?

I'm debating stocking up on stuff. I don't use Carol's Daughter. I just had a stylist use the Monio Mask on me and I fell in love.

What are some other items I should add to my collection?

Last edited:

ThePerfectScore

Darn they don't take paypal!!! Really!

Did you buy anything?

I'm excited b/c I fell in love with the Monoi mask and hair steamer treatment a stylist used on me. It was my first time going to her... it was a month ago. She even flat iron my hair... not only did it stay straight for 3 weeks... my hair was super soft and moisturized and I didn't add ANY additional product. And after I washed my hair my curls came back.

Side Note: (Normally, I wash my hair weekly- but I was loving the straight so I stretched it as long as humanely possible. I didn't work out at all or break a sweat to try to keep my hair as clean as possible. I am not a dirty hamster running around with filthy hair. Can't stand a dirty itchy scalp.)

Side Side Note: (I don't see how people can have sew in in their hair. I have to deep scrub my scalp often.)

Dee Raven

Thanks for the heads's up. I just bought some products from the Marula line (my absolute favorite). I'm excited to try the free Monoi samples that will be coming with it.

Last edited:

ThePerfectScore

Thanks for the heads's up. I just bought some products from the Marula line (my absolute favorite). I'm excited to try the free Monoi samples that will be coming with it.

Oh, thanks for the heads up @Dee Raven ! I decided to buy the Marula line since you gave it such a rave review.

I'll be getting the:
  • The Marula Curl Therapy Gentle Cream Cleanser is a luxe pampering sulfate-free cleanser that nourishes hair for easier detangling and styling.
  • The Marula Curl Therapy Moisturizing Detangling Milk is a creamy leave-in detangler that moisturizes, strengthens and adds luster, without leaving behind buildup and residue.
  • The Marula Curl Therapy Softening Serum is a nutritious blend of hair-softening oils that leaves you with glossy, well-behaved spirals that make any style easy to perfect.
  • The Marula Curl Therapy Diffusing & Styling Lotion is a rich styling cream that adds supreme definition to curls and waves for perfectly styled hair that is never stiff or dry.
  • The Marula Curl Therapy Softening Hair Mask is a rejuvenating deep-conditioning treatment that gives curls the extra moisture they need to be restored and stay soft.

I'm excited to see how my hair responses. I think this sale is the best way to try new products.

FYI I had to use Welcome8 + CDSAVE30

With the sale on the site, my original total (tax included) was $94.34. I paid $51.89.

Dee Raven

Oh, thanks for the heads up @Dee Raven ! I decided to buy the Marula line since you gave it such a rave review.

I'll be getting the:
  • The Marula Curl Therapy Gentle Cream Cleanser is a luxe pampering sulfate-free cleanser that nourishes hair for easier detangling and styling.
  • The Marula Curl Therapy Moisturizing Detangling Milk is a creamy leave-in detangler that moisturizes, strengthens and adds luster, without leaving behind buildup and residue.
  • The Marula Curl Therapy Softening Serum is a nutritious blend of hair-softening oils that leaves you with glossy, well-behaved spirals that make any style easy to perfect.
  • The Marula Curl Therapy Diffusing & Styling Lotion is a rich styling cream that adds supreme definition to curls and waves for perfectly styled hair that is never stiff or dry.
  • The Marula Curl Therapy Softening Hair Mask is a rejuvenating deep-conditioning treatment that gives curls the extra moisture they need to be restored and stay soft.

I'm excited to see how my hair responses. I think this sale is the best way to try new products.

FYI I had to use Welcome8 + CDSAVE30

With the sale on the site, my original total (tax included) was $94.34. I paid $51.89.

That's great. I am really happy for you and hopeful that you like it. I literally can't even think about going back to another line now. This is a game changer. And I've already done like three reviews on this board and I have to stop myself from coming back every week to say more because every wash day I hear a gospel choir singing hallelujah in my mind. This line has literally eliminated all breakage for me. I only get shed hair. It's ridiculous. And I used to have dry ends, now they are gone thanks to the oil.

Some tips that I have for you are:
1. Less is more (less product, less time). I only let the conditioner sit on my hair for maybe five minutes while I finish the rest of my shower. Works perfect every time.
2. Apply the oil to dry hair before washing. I'm pretty liberal here, usually 5 pumps. This makes detangling even easier. No need to warm it. Just let it sit 20 - 30 mins and you're good.
3. I shampoo weekly or bi-weekly, and the shampoo is super moisturizing and I put it through my whole head of hair without problem. I literally do the majority of my detangling after I rinse out the shampoo, no conditioner.

I have not tried the two other products, but I should be getting the style lotion with my order. I would love to hear what you think of the products, particularly a comparison between the monoi and marula lines since you'll have used them both.

ThePerfectScore

That's great. I am really happy for you and hopeful that you like it. I literally can't even think about going back to another line now. This is a game changer. And I've already done like three reviews on this board and I have to stop myself from coming back every week to say more because every wash day I hear a gospel choir singing hallelujah in my mind. This line has literally eliminated all breakage for me. I only get shed hair. It's ridiculous. And I used to have dry ends, now they are gone thanks to the oil.

Some tips that I have for you are:
1. Less is more (less product, less time). I only let the conditioner sit on my hair for maybe five minutes while I finish the rest of my shower. Works perfect every time.
2. Apply the oil to dry hair before washing. I'm pretty liberal here, usually 5 pumps. This makes detangling even easier. No need to warm it. Just let it sit 20 - 30 mins and you're good.
3. I shampoo weekly or bi-weekly, and the shampoo is super moisturizing and I put it through my whole head of hair without problem. I literally do the majority of my detangling after I rinse out the shampoo, no conditioner.

I have not tried the two other products, but I should be getting the style lotion with my order. I would love to hear what you think of the products, particularly a comparison between the monoi and marula lines since you'll have used them both.

Thanks, @Dee Raven for the tips and tricks. I need to do more research to see which line is best for what problem.

Like you, my problem is dry ends. I have dry ends and split ends. I just started seeing a new hair stylist (who turned me on to the monoi hair mask), and she said my hair is healthy, but I can't help but think it's reached a plateau with length retention.

I don't notice breakage like I did when I was relaxed. (There would literally be tiny broken hairs all over my clothing and on furniture when I got up. I haven't seen that problem in years, but I have noticed something alarming--- split ends. Not just any split ends, multiple splits in the same strand of hair going up the shaft.) I'm hoping the Monoi Repairing Split End Sealer can help with that. But my real game plan will be to get more regular trims and deep condition + steamer once a week.

I'll read more reviews on here, but I'm excited about both Carol's Daughter's lines. I'll be sure to report back with my results.