Carol's Daughter Price Contradiction

so1913

Carol\'s Daughter Price Contradiction

Sooooo, I stumbled across an old CD catalog from 2001-2002 and noticed that the description for the Healthy Hair Butter was the same one they have on their website:

"This product was first made in 1993. It is the first product I made for hair and, it is still our number-one-selling hair care product. In celebration of this fact, we have kept it at the same price since 1993. I like to use Healthy Hair Butter when I wash my hair. I put it on the sides and ends and rub it through the hair while it's wet. Essential oils of Lavender rosemary and ylang-ylang promote general hair health and hair growth."

Ha!!! The same price???? Well here are the 2001-2002 prices vs. present 2004 prices:

2oz $3.00 up to $4.50
4oz $5.00 up to $8.00
8oz $7.00 up to $11.00
16oz $14.00 up to $18.00

Someone needs to update their website.....or lower the prices

Still love her though!

Hadiyah

Re: Carol\'s Daughter Price Contradiction

Hmm, thanks for the update, i threw my old catalog out long time ago, dag...

so1913

Does it say the same thing in the new catalog, that the prices are the same as 1993?

nurseN98

Ayiti cherie

No, I have the latest catalog and she doesn't mention keeping the price the same, only the formula.....

inthepink

I do think this is a recent change b/c I don't remember paying $18 for my large jar of hair butter but I could be wrong.

blue_flower

You're probably right, hairlove. The last time I bought Hair Butter it costed me around $18. I don't even order from Carol's daughter anymore. I still have the Mimosa Honey from a few years ago and the Hair Butter doesn't work as good as it used to.

auntybe

I thought I was crazy...I thought the prices changed. I don't order from there anymore.