Carol's Daughter will be on HSN

I know, I am so happy for her, I have never used it, but I just may go agead and try it and put on my account, does anybody/naturals have any favorite buys of Carol's Daughter?

They already have the products on their website. The prices seem to be same as on the CD website and in Sephora. Hopefully they will have a "today's special" or sumthin'...

They already have the products on their website. The prices seem to be same as on the CD website and in Sephora. Hopefully they will have a "today's special" or sumthin'...

That's exactly what I'm hoping for. I have spent more than enough on my hair, just when I said I wasnt buying anything else for my hair.

I have a cabinet full of her products, but I have to say that for the price, I have found better. They smell good and the ingredients are decent, but my hair doesn't "love" the products and it's kind of spendy. I kind of like mixing my own stuff and have great results doing so.

However, I will proably buy something in an effort to be supportive.

I don't trust the HSN at all. After I saw this one sales woman rave and carry on about this tacky sweater with some sequin boat or design on the front a while ago, umm umm. They lie too much. I"m sure that Carol's daughter has some good products in her line, but I wonder how forthright they will be?

Im on the Buy Nothing in May 2008 Challenge... if I wasnt Id buy the Black Vanilla Leave-in Conditioner cuz I have yet to find anything that smells so good... it doesnt give my hair any special slip or conditioning affects but Im simply in LOVE with the scent

and Id buy the Rosemary Mint with Sea Moss Shampoo cuz thats the only CD product that I can say did anything for my hair

I heard about this too. Her customer service better be up to par by this point. I refuse to order from her directly because of her ghetto, straight out of brooklyn-esque customer service reps.

She's made too much money over the years to have horrible customer service. At least HSN will be the one handling the returns and all the calls because her staff can't.

Back