Carrot Oil in a jar

alireno

I have used Hollywood Beauty, ORS, and Africa's Best carrot oil. I was wondering which of these you found to be the most moisturizing and encourages the most growth. I know Hollywood Beauty does not put a hurtin' on my pocketbook like some other products, but it is all about what is best for my hair.
smile.gif

Africas' Best is the one that made me believe aagin. Its not greasy and I needed something to put on my ends. They just dont split or get dry and frizzy anymore. There is no petroleum so it doesn't leave anything to the touch behind. Its not for shine but for protection and moisture with out a greasy or weighed down feel this is it for me. I still use oils and serums but for nightly ends treatments this won.

I use proclaim carrot oil creme. I haven't used it consistently but it is ok so far. It is only $3.99 in sally's.

I use Hollywood Beauty Castor Oil in the jar. I just use it on the last inch of my hair, the ends and I haven't had a split end since. I trim my ends maybe twice a year just for evenness. I like all of the Hollywood Beauty products.

I've tried the Hollywood Beauty. It was nice enough, but I have nothing to compare it to.

What similiar cremes do you guys like? Not limited to the carrot oils.

I use Africas Best Carrot oil, I have been using it for a few months now and it keeps my ends from breaking off. I also used Hollywood beauty, (It didn't work for me) The best carrot oil cream that I have used though is Organic Carrot Oil, with that I really notice a diffrence, but its really expensive and you don't get as much.

Back