Hollywood carrot oil or ORS carrot oil creme?

mirrormirror

Hey girls~
Which carrot oil creme do yall think is better, Hollywood beauty carrot oil creme or ORS carrot oil creme. I prefer the smell of Hollywood Beauty and plus it comes in a larger size for less money vs, ORS. And ORS has too much protein for me. But.....anyway let me know what yall think. Thanks.

LondonDiva

Well if the Amino acid complx in the ORS is too much then use the HB one.

I love both but I loved the Hb when I was natural and now love the ORS for my relaxed hair. The HB would be too heavy for my hair now.

hands down for me ORS carrot oil creme.

mirrormirror

Ok......I decide to do away with the creams and get Hollywood beauty carrot oil in the liquid, it comes in a 2 oz. bottle. These are the ingredients:
soybean oil, safflower oil, carrot oil, aloe extract, tocepherol acetate(vitamin E), cholesterol, hydrolized keratin proteins, horsetail extract, rose hips oil, pecan oil.
I put in on my hair and it gave it a nice shine and it feels moisturized.

Julia

I've only tried the ORS carrot oil creme but I DO NOT LIKE THE SMELL. I have tried mixing it with some natural oils and even tried adding some essential oils to tone down the scent. I find that it make my hair to wet but it is still a recent purchase so I will give it some more time.

/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Camille

I was very surpried(and impressed) /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif to find that I could purchase the entire Hollywood Beauty line at my local Grocery store, Albertson's. They also Have the Entire ORS line as well. I used to use ORS carrot creme but now use HB, the only reason being that I can mix the carrot oil, olive oil and castor oil and use it as a scalp treatment and pre-conditioner. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Ebony

i have the ors carrot oil. i started using it right before i got my weave and was surprised /images/graemlins/shocked.gifto find that it was more of a creme than an oil and i loved that /images/graemlins/laugh.gif. i use alot of natural products, so i'm used to things not smelling so pretty. i use it every other day to moisturize. i only use oils for my scalp when wearing weaves or in my deep conditioning mix. other than that, my hair doesn't like oil really. i may want to try the other one for deep conditioning though /images/graemlins/smile.gif.

whitelily626

I have Hollywood beauty Olive Creme. I don't know how it compares to the Carrot, because I never tried it. But, the Olive Creme is really nice. Makes my scalp feel wonderfully moisturized. It does not contain any petroleum or mineral oil.