Castile Soap

carameldiva

My hair really loves this. I have tried liquid castile soap(www.thechemistrystore.com) - i love this , trader joe's liquid castile soap (peppermint)- this is great. Dr. Woods Almond Castile Soap with Organic Shea Butter, Dr. Woods Almond Castile Soap and Dr. Woods Liquid Black Soap (www.drwoodsproducts.com (shipping included in price quoted) , www.myvitanet.com (shipping added at the end) - great stuff- i am really loving the Dr. Woods and it does not need to be diluted.

Just wondering if there were any other naturals using castile soap and loving it too.

sunnygirl

Sunnygirl
Yes,

I use this now and that is all I use to wash my hair. I love it! I use the Trader Joe's brand as well. I dilute my Castile Soap with water to really make it go a long way. Cleans very well w/o drying out my hair. It's a Keeper!!!!

MeccaMedinah

Love it. I use Dr. Bronner's Tea Tree castile. I don't usually wash my hair with "soap"- but when I do I use this diluted.
Although I do use castile soap daily, diluted on my face.

ETA: The trader joe's brand is good too & cheaper

ayoung

I used Dr. Bronner's Unscented when I was natural and I still use it on my relaxed hair. Luv it. I use mine diluted also.

Cichelle

I love it too. I was using it exclusively to shampoo my hair. I'll go back to it after I finish this huge bottle of Giovanni tea tree shampoo that my mother gave me. Castile soap is great. Gets the hair clean and has none of the bad stuff in it. I use it as my body wash, too.