Cathy Howse Dew and Protein Conditioner- Any good

Jubilee

Hi Vevster

I have tried both products. I didn't find the Dew very moisturizing. Maybe it's not so good for coarse hair like my own.
The conditioner was okay though. It's makes the scalp tingle because of the peppermint.

I'm thinking of transitioning now. Let me know how the products work for you. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Hair Type: 4a Coarse

pebbles

Hi Vevster,

I use both products and like them very much. The conditioner, I used every 3 days for 2 months straight and it whipped my hair into shape. I love the tingling feeling. I like the Dew because it's a non greasy moisturizer that smells nice and makes my hair very shiney. Sometimes, like now during the cold winter months, I need something more so I'll use a cream moisturizer. Dew is one of those products that you either love or don't love. I happen to love it and can't live without it. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

vevster

Thanks for the response Jubilee and Pebbles.. Pebbles, I think we have similar hair texture so I ordered and will see if I am to add this to my rotation /images/graemlins/smile.gif

pebbles

Hi Vevster,

I hope you like them. After I use the conditioner, I always follow it up with a moisturizing conditioner because the UBH doesn't give the hair much slip. I like the Moisturfuse. It works great.

vevster

I got my products today.. that was fast! I was reading the bottles and it says not to use the product without having read the book first... Yeah right... LOL! The conditioner smells like MINT. I'll try them tomorow or Monday...