Cathy Howse Seminar in Harlem

Healthb4Length

Hi ladies! Well I did go to miss Howse seminar in Harlem, I missed most of it but I didn't care, I just wanted the Deep Conditioner in large sizes. I met mrs. Howse, I was surprized she was very very nice, really sweet. I was really expecting a domineering person who was rude, not at all...maybe I caught her on a good day. But she was extremely calm to me and everyone else. It was so nice talking to other ladies about growing hair and not seem narcissistic (sp?) and vain. It was good networking. By the time I had arrived all of her products were sold out, and the store was crowded...I was disappointed but Mrs. Howse was so nice (& business savvy) that she allowed us to order the products, she would ship them to us without charging for the shipping
clap.gif
It's a big deal to me cause be a student...I must watch my budget. So I had a really positive experience and I was wondering, really when are the NYC/NJ ladies really gonna meet? Or did we and I just missed it? Holla at me!
laugh.gif

BTW, her hair looked nice...she cut those raggedy ends off! What a difference!

I am glad you went....I am glad a lot of other women attended as well. I wanted to go, but I needed my hair done so badly...I had to take an am appointment. I am glad she cut those ends.....

Back