Swang, Inc. presents Cathy Howse Live!

Chevelure618

Swang, Inc. is pleased to present Cathy Howse, founder of Ultra Black Hair products on January 15th in White Plains, NY! She will speak about : HairCare, HairMyths, and HairGrowth - a seminar for today's Black Woman.

Details at Swang, Inc. website: Swang, Inc. - Home

Hope to see you there!

Chevelure618

Not even open yet. By January will be though.

The city is making me jump through hoops with signage issues. It's all good though.

janda

Great! I've been following CH's regimen for several month and it seems to be working. My hair seems so much healthier. Sounds like you're doing big things with Swang Inc.

D.Lisha

Wow, I see you're doing it UP over there!
I wish I lived near where u're located....i'd be up in that salon every week! lol.

Chevelure618

To RSVP call 877-55-SWANG. Leave your name, number in party, AM or PM session you will attend and a contact email or phone just in case.

brownbean96

Oh my goodness I've been looking for you/this thread. I recall you posting this a few weeks ago and I knew that I wanted to make an appointment soon - LHCF certified stylists - can't loose. When will you be open for service?

alive

First time I'm hearing about Swang Inc and this thread. I wish I could be there--would be nice to meet her in person.

Her book is what led me down to this forum. Borrowed it from the library and the rest is history :yep:

nappystorm

Congrats on your success!!! I would like to follow in your footsteps one day and open up a salon.

I feel a sense of pride when I see one of my LHCF sistas doing big things.

brownbean96

Hi Chevelure, I tried PM'ing you but wasn't able to. Here's my message:

Hi Chevelure,
Ive RSVP'D to attend the Kathy Howse event in January and would also like to make an appointment. I am in desperate need of a trim. I understand from reading one of your posts that you are not a stylist. Is there a stylist in your shop excellent at trimming natural hair without giving a haircut:) If so, I'd like to make an appointment on the day of the seminar if you will be open for service or another Saturday. Id like to make it a day when you will be at the salon. Id like to meet you since im and the aided experience of a LHCF sister always helps:)!