CD's Hair Milk

kisz4tj

CD\'s Hair Milk

Luv it! Luv it! Last Sunday I purchased the Saturday morning special,great value by the way. I used the hair milk on my daughter's hair (I primarily purchased it for the kids) and slapped some on my head since I was running late. Normally when I wear a bun my hairs start rising up and I start looking un-done. Especially on my sides above my ears. The hair milk made mine and my daughters hair so soft, it's a wonderful moisturizer and my hands didn't feel gummy or sticky afterwards. Right now my hair looks like I just took off my scarf..ya'll know that pressed/smooth look I'm talking about
smile.gif
I likee likee
grin.gif

Re: CD\'s Hair Milk

***Mental note to self
STOP FRONTING and pick this stuff up!****

Thanks for the review kisz

i was MAD they were out when i went to the store buy more on tuesday. there is a shop here in atl (stn mtn) that sells her products. i went in specifically for the hair milk and the herbal ocean shampoo. came out with 2 poos instead.

[ QUOTE ]
gabrielle2 said:
i was MAD they were out when i went to the store buy more on tuesday. there is a shop here in atl (stn mtn) that sells her products. i went in specifically for the hair milk and the herbal ocean shampoo. came out with 2 poos instead.

[/ QUOTE ]

You must be talking about Cranky Princess
smile.gif
. It seems like they are ALWAYS out of the CD Hair Milk. I just called on May 26th and the lady said they just got it in on the 21st. I
driver.gif
as fast as I could to pick up a bottle and there were about 6 or 7 bottles left. Now. only about a week later you say they're out..............WOW.....they need to up their order quantity, huh?

[ QUOTE ]
gabrielle2 said:

[/ QUOTE ]I've never used their poo, but I plan to use it on my daughter's hair tonight. I hope its fab-tab-poo-lous
wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]
ATLwavylocks said:
[ QUOTE ]
gabrielle2 said:
i was MAD they were out when i went to the store buy more on tuesday. there is a shop here in atl (stn mtn) that sells her products. i went in specifically for the hair milk and the herbal ocean shampoo. came out with 2 poos
instead.

[/ QUOTE ]

You must be talking about Cranky Princess
smile.gif
. It seems like they are ALWAYS out of the CD Hair Milk. I just called on May 26th and the lady said they just got it in on the 21st. I
driver.gif
as fast as I could to pick up a bottle and there were about 6 or 7 bottles left. Now. only about a week later you say they're out..............WOW.....they need to up their order quantity, huh?

[/ QUOTE ]

man..of ALL the times i go in there..i always see hair milk and then tuesday?
shocked.gif
i was all behind various bottles JUST A LOOKING for at least a small bottle of that stuff. and this here is WILD...i took a nap after i made that post and DREAMED i was using some hair milk on this head of mine
lachen70.gif

i love their herbal ocean shampoo...i bought that one again and decided to try the ylang ylang and frankicense since they were out of the hair milk.

i found a REASON to wash my hair today (sweaty workout) and used the ylang ylang...its a keeper too!

I love carol's daughter products. I need to buy some more stuff when I get some money.

Back