CD's Healthy Hair Butter Smell

RushGirl

#1 PARTY GIRL
CD\'s Healthy Hair Butter Smell

Is there anything you can add to it to change the smell.. I don't care for the smell and I'd like to change it. I find myself never using it because of it and I bought a HUGE jar..ugh!
Is there anything I can do? I like the smell of the Hair Milk much much better!

Thanks!

inthepink

Re: CD\'s Healthy Hair Butter Smell

Funny - I love the smell of HHB and Hair Milk but despise the smell of Some of Marguerite's Magic. The smell of HHB is pretty strong. Not sure if you can change the smell. Hope someone else can help.

sweetcocoa

The smell doesn't bother me....actually I don't even notice it. Once my hair dries...I never smell any of the products I use. All I know is I love how my hair looks and feels when I use it.

Shawn

Please describe the smell of CD's HHB. I don't want to run out (in all my PJness) and order it, only to discover that I find the smell objectionable.

sweetcocoa

To me it just has a 'natural' smell....
nothing flowery, or sweet or fruity.

RushGirl

#1 PARTY GIRL

[ QUOTE ]
Shawn said:
Please describe the smell of CD's HHB. I don't want to run out (in all my PJness) and order it, only to discover that I find the smell objectionable.

[/ QUOTE ]

To me it smells kinda "foresty" sorta.. I rather the smell be more flowery or something different..not so "woodsy" to me. I like the smell of the hair milk though!!