Celebrating 1 Anniversary

leona2025

Hey Everyone,
Today I'm celebrating 1 year on my hair care journey. I don't know if I have gotten a lot of good growth, but I do know my hair is so healthy and I am happy with it. Also I just want to let people know even if you haven't found your staple products and regiment your hair will still grow because I know I'm only just now finding products I can't live without and it's been a year. Here a couple pictures. The first one I am SL and it was before my journey started. The second one is where I started exactly 1 year ago. and the last ones are of my hair now. I haven't had any setbacks and I've only had 1 trim the whole year which was 1 to 2 inches of thin ends.
oldhair-vi.jpg

p_00017-vi.jpg

p_00068-vi.jpg

1year3.jpg

Liberianmami26

congrats ur hair is looking good cant wait for my 1 year august will make it a year since i actually started taking care of my hair

Denise11

WOW! Your hair looks great! Good job Leona!

I just started, I'm APL. I can't wait to see some growth. How long was it before you started noticing some growth?

leona2025

WOW! Your hair looks great! Good job Leona!

I just started, I'm APL. I can't wait to see some growth. How long was it before you started noticing some growth?

You know what they say about a watched pot never boiling? Well first few months I was watching my growth like a hawk, so I never really noticed it growing. It was like bam all the sudden my hair was BSL and I was shocked.:lachen:

leona2025

Thanks so much ladies. I am happy. Do you think I can make WL this year? Shucks I remember when all I wanted was BSL.:rolleyes: Toy I am so jealous of your ponytail.