Cheap-er alternative for texlax

Jazzy413

Ok so I think I have finally made the decision to texlax and end my stretch(going on 7 months now). I would love to try Phyto or Mizani, but I have a weeklong trip into NYC in 3 weeks and paying 40-70 on my relaxer just isn't cost effective for me right now. What are some less expensive alternatives that you texlaxers have had success with? Ive seen lots of ladies use ORS but Ive never had experience with it. This will be my first attempt at texlaxing so I will be following the advice Ive found here on the site, but hope to achieve good results without overlapping. Any pics of your results after your suggestion would be great as well! Thanks!

Jazzy413

Really...I've used Elasta QP before. Worked ok but at the time I am sure I had no idea of the proper way to relax.

PAPRIKA

I textlaxed with Elasta QP for years. Worked perfect.

Is it the same thing as relaxing but you just don't leave in as long. I was thinking about texturizing instead of relaxing because my hair has been a little too straight the last couple times I relaxed. Also I see some home kits have texturizer. I guess I 'm a little confused. :perplexed