*check out my twists!! - natural*

DragonPearl

I LOVE your short twists! That's how I used to wear my short twists, like a spiky, twisty version of the Halle Berry short cut. You did a great job!

And then, wait until you see your twistout a few days later. I bet you'll look just awesome. Make sure to take pics.

CharUK

"Honestly, Truly"
chocolate01 said:
You did a really good job and I say stretch it to two weeks they look good and took four hours.
I've just decided to do this!! They still look really good, actually, even better now they've 'dropped' a little, my hair isn't itchy for the FIRST TIME IN AGES! So I'll leave them till next week :)

xx

Daisy'sHair

Char, your twists look great.

It took me a few times to get used to wearing my natural hair in twists. For me I guess I had to wait a while after I did the big chop before I could sport a set that I really loved. It also takes practice, my main obstacle is getting them porportined in size. But I am getting there.

But yours looks awesome, have you ever tried pinning them down to get the look Lauryn Hill used to sport with hers, I think that would look fly. That's my net twist style. I'll post some pictures next time. :)

CharUK

"Honestly, Truly"
Daisy'sHair said:
Char, your twists look great.

It took me a few times to get used to wearing my natural hair in twists. For me I guess I had to wait a while after I did the big chop before I could sport a set that I really loved. It also takes practice, my main obstacle is getting them porportined in size. But I am getting there.

But yours looks awesome, have you ever tried pinning them down to get the look Lauryn Hill used to sport with hers, I think that would look fly. That's my net twist style. I'll post some pictures next time. :)
Thanks for the comments Daisy, can you give me an example of the lauren style you are talking about? I've used a single clip to hold one side down, as the 'bang' was just dangling in the middle of my forehead, and I didn't like it! :lol:

x

P.S -- You *know* i'm off to check out your album now!

jainygirl

Char your twists look so cute!!! I just did my first set of twists last week as well :). Aweeee we're going through all our natural 'firsts' together :grin:. -- jainygirl