Check this Hair Care Line Out (INCREDIBLE)

golden1

http://www.hairoil.com/beforeandafter.htm

I just happened to stumble across the site and I am so excited. I have been looking for a line of products that offer the luster and shine I am looking for. Seeing that I have curly hair, it looks dry alot of the time. They have pictures and testimonials etc. Their products are inexpensive and they offer specials. I am thinking about ordering from them. The luster in their hair in the pics is unparalleled.

Look at the Testimonials page too, they have more pics there as well.

Girl that's what I thought. I thought I remembered seeing an album like hers but there are so many women here with beautiful hair. It's unlikely but it's not impossible.

this is the line formerly owned by Wanakee, the fashion model and it has been around for a long time. She sold the company and it was renamed.

I plan to try a few of the products one day. Now I have way too many. If you buy....please post a review. :)

Yeah, this is the line that Wannakee used to be spokesperson for. Wannakee and her products first made me believe I COULD grow my hair long. Never ordered her products, though. I still have the original booklet from back when she was spokesperson. ... I still read it for inspiration sometimes.

I LOVE the Contant Care for Ends. I use it on my ends to prevent dryness and splitting. I also use it as a general hairdressing to make it shiny. I have used this for the past 10 years and I will NEVER use any other oil.

I had been meaning to try this line too, back when I first discovered the site a few years ago, but I guess you could say that I got sidetracked by alot of other items. I will put this on my list of items to try, though.

Back