Chelating Shampoo Ingredients?

davisbr88

Hi, ladies:
I am trying to find a chelating shampoo to use once a month and came up with this list: ORS Creamy Aloe, Kenra Clarifying Poo, Joico Chelating Poo, Mizani Phormula-7 Poo, Fantastic Sams Fantastic Cleanse, and Redken Hair Cleansing Cream.
I have only been able to find the ingredients list of the Joico, Redken, and ORS shampoos, all of which contain SLS, which I am trying to avoid like the plague if possible. Can anyone tell me the ingredients of the others? I'd REALLY appreciate knowing them before buying.
Thanks so much!

kenra clarifying ingredients

20934t1.jpg

Chelating means simply removing mineral residues from the hair. Any shampoo with either Tetrasodium EDTA or Disodium EDTA will be chelating. No need to spend big bucks on a fancy product IMHO ... If you are avoiding SLS, check out either V05 Moisture Milks Champagne Kisses conditioner as a cowash (it contains Disodium EDTA) or Hair One Conditioning Cleanser (which contains Tetrasodium EDTA).

HTH.

If all I need is EDTA, I'm about to get me some good ol' Johnson's Baby Shampoo... lol. No SLS and has tetrasodium EDTA. :)

Last edited:
Back