Chi Deep Brilliance set came today....sulfate/paraben free

gymfreak336

I ordered the Chi deep brilliance introductory set and a jar of the reconstruct mask since it wasn't included in the package.

The set came with a full sized bottle of the shampoo, 6oz of moisture treatment, the 4oz bottle of serum and the glisten polish.

All of the products smell pretty good, especially the shampoo.

The shampoo is sulfate and paraben free and all of the products are paraben free which is pretty cool considering that this isn't a "indie" hair care company.

The serum is very similar to the silk infusion except that it has olive oil in it. I used a little on my dry hair before going back to class and my hair had great shine and wasn't weighed down.

The glisten is more like a traditional pomade for the edges and even though it looks super thick like vaseline, it goes on very light with no stickiness.

The reconstuct mask is thick like a can of vanilla frosting and the moisture treatment is a little thinner but very creamy, like thick yogurt.

The set was 30 some odd bucks at Bluebeez for those thinking about trying the line out.

morehairplease

thanks for sharing gym! If it's not too much trouble, can you report back with a review once you have had a chance to try the products?
tia,
tishee

PinkAngel

Is this a newer version of the old Deep Brilliance line? I thought they were made by the same company as CHI. Let us know how you like them.

chocolatethai

bumping for responces...
has anyone else tried this? or gym do you still like the set since you've had a chance to try it out? i really wan to try this line

longhairlover

I wanted try that mask but I don't like that it has a drying alcohol agent in it :(, I've heard good things about the shampoo though.