Chi, Matrix, Rusk & others 50% off at Giant in Columbia Maryland

HoneyDew

Chi, Matrix, Rusk & others 50% off at Giant Food Stores

I see a bunch of Niko's Cousin's walking around here so I thought about yall when I stopped at Giant today and saw the clearance. I think they had just marked them down.

Anyway it is the Giant off 100 and 108 on Centre Park Drive.

I don't even go to that Giant often, but I happen to stop in and you know, as a faithful PJ, I always walk down the hair care aisle.

I was so surprised to see Chi Silk Infusion, Chi Keratin Mist, Rusk shampoos and conditoners, and other stuff on clearance. I always wanted to try the Chi Keratin Mist so I got one for $6.49. The 2 oz bottles of Silk Infusion are $6.49, as well, although I did not get any of those. I LOVE the Matrix Biolage Ultra Hydrating Balm but I never want to put out the cash for it. I got one tube today for $10.99.

Anyway, thought I'd share. Go wipe 'em out ladies.

Last edited:

HoneyDew

I was just in columbia today off of 108 in dorsey hall. wish I knew

Girl, you were right over there!

It is a shame that I was like :sekret: over those products. I did not want any random folks getting to them before I got home to post it here! :spinning:

HoneyDew

Bump.

I think this clearance is at ALL, or at least some, of the Giants.

I was at another Giant today doing my weekly grocery shopping and was surprised to see Salon products on clearance. PJ HEAVEN. This store had more stuff - Redken, Bed Head, Paul Mitchell, etc. 50% is a very good deal on these products.

Evazhair

Dang! By the time I get back I know all the good stuff will be gone! DC/MD/VA ladies don't play when it comes to the good stuff!!!

HoneyDew

I know I shouldn't have but I got Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Daily Treatment and Matrix Biolage Smoothing Shine Milk and Dumb Blond Reconstructor all 50% off.

I have always wanted to try all of those. I never wanted to pay the full price OR the Ebay Shipping just to TRY something.

If I know I like something, I will pay, but I hate wasting for salon products just to try them out.