Chicago Ladies...

Junebug D

Robin Robinson, the news anchor from Fox news is currently wearing her hair in its naturally curly state. It's so pretty! :yep: I didn't even know she was natural! Tune in & see!

I was just watching it.

I Thought she had a straw set.

ETA: I guess her new hair do has something to do with the black women in the gym segment.

I was just watching it.

I Thought she had a straw set.

ETA: I guess her new hair do has something to do with the black women in the gym segment.

Yeah, I just heard that part. She said it took two hours. Not natural, sorry! :sad: And prob won't help with the exercising bit... the curls will still fall, no?

So it is a straw set? I just took a guess. I turned the channel when they started talking about JJR. He annoys me.

Strawsets last a pretty long time; even if she's working out a few times a week.

She hasn't said yet, she just said it took 2 hours and they showed a clip of her in the salon. The segment comes on in a bit.

I knew she couldn't be natural because I saw her not too long ago with relaxed hair. But I'm sure it looks pretty. I gotta watch for her, so I can see her hair do.

Straw set, yep! :yep: That was a cute segment though; I am glad they featured bonafide naturals too. I wonder what the results of the poll will be, lol...

I like Robins hair straight, but the young lady with the straw set (I think they said she was a model), had the prettiest straw set ever. I bet her hair is super long.

Off topic-Robins son goes to school with my son, and I see her often. IRL she is really skinny. She is about 5'10 a size 4. TV really does add weight.

I liked the segment too. I'm also wondering what the poll results will be. To be honest I don't really like the style on her. I think its the length or the way its styled. Maybe if the front was pulled back. I want to see it when it falls a bit more.

Back