Christian Rap Artists Go After Atlanta Mega-Church Pastors Eddie Long and Creflo Doll

LucieLoo12

Re: Christian Rap Artists Go After Atlanta Mega-Church Pastors Eddie Long and Creflo

I believe we need to have the mind of Christ in this. Christ isnt concerned about skin color and we should'nt be either. This lady I know she a real activist about black men and she always talking about the devil taking our black men, but I'm like, the devil is taking our white men, asian men, hispanic men too. Why single out one race and concentrate on them? I can't see myself going into pray saying "God help the african americans ......." I pray for ALL mankind....Jesus prayed for those who was given Him. His mission was so that we ALL would come to know Him..

We ALL are under attack not just blacks...

Look at our brother and sisters in the foreign countries dying for their Christianity..they not black. Are they any less important? No

Last edited:

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Re: Christian Rap Artists Go After Atlanta Mega-Church Pastors Eddie Long and Creflo

The gay agenda is to target all schools and all children. You have failed to make the connection that this is empowering whites. You have simply made railing accusation after railing accusation against people made in the image of God. No righteous judgement being used on your part.... just slander of white empowerment.

There are a lot of groups out there such as Focus on the Family and many others fighting against this, but you think the rest of us are just sitting back and clutching our pearls... how arrogant.

Spring.... why are you so defensive of the gay agend? Exposing them is not slander.

Spring

Spring.... why are you so defensive of the gay agend? Exposing them is not slander.

You are clearly showing your motives are not of God when you've read my comments calling ALL sexual immorality sin.

What I've tried to do is point out the hypocrisy present here in your effort to make the sin of homosexuality an agenda for white empowerment.

You can't make the connection because there is none. There is no compatiblity with your actions and words with the Gospel of Christ. If you continue maligning and slandering another race, you will grieve God, quench His Spirit, lose His peace and strength and will become a prey of satan... you cannot fight against God and win

Shimmie

Staff member

You are clearly showing your motives are not of God when you've read my comments calling ALL sexual immorality sin.

What I've tried to do is point out the hypocrisy present here in your effort to make the sin of homosexuality an agenda for white empowerment.

You can't make the connection because there is none. There is no compatiblity with your actions and words with the Gospel of Christ. If you continue maligning and slandering another race, you will grieve God, quench His Spirit, lose His peace and strength and will become a prey of satan... you cannot fight against God and win

Spring... get it right. My comments have strictly been towards the gay agenda... period. An agenda which indeed was originated, is organized, lead and headed and funded by weathy white organizers . NO WHERE in my comments have I slandered nor implied racism against ALL whites. I have clearly and consistantly named the gay agenda.

Get the facts straight. Everything I have spoken against has been against gays who happen to be white gays who are behind the gay agenda. I've never said one word against whites as a whole race. However you insist on making it into such.

The fact is you are offended that I am speaking against gays. I get that. gays have become the 'untouchable idols', that no one is ever to speak against let alone expose them and the truth behind their actions.

However do not accuse me of saying something that I have not said. Do not accuse me of inciting racism. Again, get it straight, the gay agenda was originated, is organized, lead and headed and funded by weathy white organizers which is the truth, who, they themselves admit that they are superior to Blacks and in addition take issue with Blacks, especially those who oppose their agenda.

Don't use God as your scapegoat. Just admit that you don't agree or like what I've said. Don't hide behind Christian rhetoric. It's phoney. I've been there and done it. I recognize it when it's played. It's time to be real. Speak the truth; face the reality of what's going on in our society and our communities and deal with it.

Since when is telling the truth uncompatible with the Gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ? You're not going to shut this down just because you don't like it.

As I said before... educate yourself. Save the 'cliche's of denil and educate yourself. Before you accuse me of anything else, educate yourself. Get off of your 'pew' and get out there among the activists those opposed and supporters and educate yourself. Talk to the delegates and the house representatives. Stop being afraid to find out the truth. Educate yourself.

Spring

Spring... get it right. My comments have strictly been towards the gay agenda... period. An agenda which indeed was originated, is organized, lead and headed and funded by weathy white organizers . NO WHERE in my comments have I slandered nor implied racism against ALL whites. I have clearly and consistantly named the gay agenda.

Get the facts straight. Everything I have spoken against has been against gays who happen to be white gays who are behind the gay agenda. I've never said one word against whites as a whole race. However you insist on making it into such.

The fact is you are offended that I am speaking against gays. I get that. gays have become the 'untouchable idols', that no one is ever to speak against let alone expose them and the truth behind their actions.

However do not accuse me of saying something that I have not said. Do not accuse me of inciting racism. Again, get it straight, the gay agenda was originated, is organized, lead and headed and funded by weathy white organizers which is the truth, who, they themselves admit that they are superior to Blacks and in addition take issue with Blacks, especially those who oppose their agenda.

Don't use God as your scapegoat. Just admit that you don't agree or like what I've said. Don't hide behind Christian rhetoric. It's phoney. I've been there and done it. I recognize it when it's played. It's time to be real. Speak the truth; face the reality of what's going on in our society and our communities and deal with it.

Since when is telling the truth uncompatible with the Gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ? You're not going to shut this down just because you don't like it.

As I said before... educate yourself. Save the 'cliche's of denil and educate yourself. Before you accuse me of anything else, educate yourself. Get off of your 'pew' and get out there among the activists those opposed and supporters and educate yourself. Talk to the delegates and the house representatives. Stop being afraid to find out the truth. Educate yourself.

I've have called homosexuality a sin, and have called you on your racism.

Shimmie

Staff member

I don't beleive there is one ounce of racism is Shimmie's body. That out the ways.

I agree with you. Homosexuality is not a sin exclusive to any race.. However, I don't believe that what Shimmie is expressing is this. Because one is addressing a particular issue doesn't mean they are expressing a lack of concern for others.

This issue of homosexuality vs. afrocentricsm can be a curve ball; there are scholars who are exploring that homosexuality is being used as a tool for oppression, much to the chagrin of those who vehemently disagree. Homosexuality is a sin, but so is oppressing people (witchcraft) through cunning devices and resources (i.e., passing of laws)

Enslavement is still around and we can't put our heads in the proverbial sand, bottoms up. I don't hate whites or any person of any creed or color. Anyone who loves God is on the winning side and I'm on theirs. Yet we are to have the heart of God ..and what He hates, we will hate. I believe God gifts some to see what other can't. We all should be free from all sin, but this is a multi-layered issue.

Homosexuality has a great impact on the community at large, but an even more detrimental impact on blacks, keeping them "enslaved to the culture of death."

What? Out-of-wedlock births, prison, poverty, racism, diseases and other social ills aren't enough for black folks?

_____________________​
ETA: I posted an old article, in 2004.... compare it to what's going on today.

The article... a sad prophesy. :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono:

8 years later,

"What about the children?" Who's fighting for our 'children'?

Shimmie

Staff member

I've have called homosexuality a sin, and have called you on your racism.

Let's get something straight. Don't ever call me a racist ... again.

THAT is un- Christ like especially when it's not true. YOU are CHOOSING to use that term against me because you are offended, not because it's true.

We disagree and this where I will end this conversation with you. If you say anything more, it's not coming from the heart of God, but from your heart which has been offended. You want to 'depict' me as racist to justify what's hiding in your heart.

We're done.... :yep:

Spring

Your comments were racist... that is un-Christ like

The perversion of sexual immorality (ETA and it agenda) is a human problem - not a white strategy for white empowerment and when I've simply pointed that out to you, you have made nothing but condescending remarks throughout your post towards me. Somehow you believe that you are also above Christ's commands in that regard as well. Nobody, once tonight said anything about homosexuality being okay... this you also KNOW, but you are only interested in twisting my comments because your accusations about white empowerment are wrong and only poison the people embracing it. Yes, please stop talking to me...

Last edited:

LucieLoo12

Let me say this..this is a forum where we come to discuss different topics. We will have disagreements and agreements. But please lets not take this personally which each other. We are sisters in the Lord and even though we may not agree.we should never feel like there is any aught between each other. We are not going to let the enemy sow disscord or strife over here. He can go back to the OT with that. So lets just agree we disagree...

SummerSolstice

Come on guys yall are black women. For someone to post about being sensitive to those who are against us as a race is EXTREMELY relevent to this forum and discussions.
Its fine to be sensitive to all races, don't get me wrong.
But DO NOT deny... especially as a member of the black race... Don't deny or forget our struggle that we still live in today.
Shimmie was acknowledging that it exists. Try to look at what you can learn from the post rather than highlighting possible negative issues. Clearly we all know that God loves us all no matter what color. That doesn't mean we need to ignore racial issues, especially when they DIRECTLY pertain to us.
The ENEMY does not want you to see it. He wants you to be blind to his attacks on you, your community, your family. Think about our young youths! They are being told that their ancestors had the same fight as gays and that is EXTREMELY dismissive and disrespectful.
Being a Christian doesn't mean close your eyes. You must know your enemy in order to stand against him. And the ENEMY will show himself in different ways to and for each of us.

SummerSolstice

Your comments were racist... that is un-Christ like

The perversion of sexual immorality (ETA and it agenda) is a human problem - not a white strategy for white empowerment and when I've simply pointed that out to you, you have made nothing but condescending remarks throughout your post towards me. Somehow you believe that you are also above Christ's commands in that regard as well. Nobody, once tonight said anything about homosexuality being okay... this you also KNOW, but you are only interested in twisting my comments because your accusations about white empowerment are wrong and only poison the people embracing it. Yes, please stop talking to me...

I hope you can look past the disagreement to try to learn from her statements. It would be wise for you to do so as a black woman. Please read my above comment, and also read up on your politics.