Christmas Treat Personal Challenge For ALL!

claud-uk

Hey girls,

I was just thinking to myself last night how much I'd like to get a KeraCare Conditioner as a luxury treat for my hair. It costs £34 (about $50) and not being able to justify the price I decided that I'd buy it for my birthday in July... but then had the even better idea that I ought to EARN it by setting myself a personal target/challenge that was completely within reach and get myself the con for Christmas.

How about we each set our own personal target for the period 1 June to 1 December, and if we reach that target we treat ourselves to a luxury hair item as a gift to ourselves for Christmas?

Your target could be anything, such as drinking X litres of water a day, making sure to take vitamins every day without fail, filling out a thinning hairline...

I'm already in the SL and APL Challenges (front is currently EL, back just about SL, and I'd like to be full SL / APL by December 2012) so I think my personal challenge will be to focus on my old relaxed ends, which are terribly thin, breaking and discoloured from the sun over the last few years. I'd like to remove ALL damaged/thin/broken ends by the end of the year by nursing them back to health and doing regular trimming. This will be in place of a BC. I don't want 2" - 3" of nasty ends to contribute to my length.

Sound like a good idea to anyone?

30something

I think this is a great idea, only thing I can't think of what I want to change and approve on or what my gift to my self would be. I'll think about it and come back

silenttullip

I have about 5 hair goals so I'm in. If I reach them all I'll flat iron and treat myself to 3 new products or tools

carameldimples

I'm in maybe I can reach apl by year's end. I'm not totally sure of my current length, haven't flat ironed since I bc'd in March and I am 19 months post. Hopefully I am full SL which would put me on course for APL by December. I need a good flat iron, so that will be my treat.